2014 Fresh Start

2014 Fresh Start

Hello everyone BZ1 here and I'm teaming up with Onsokumaru to announce the first play date of the year!

34qqnaf.jpg

Here's Onsokumaru with the details: Hello Friends! I hope your ready for the first event of the year! The game will be on Halo 4! We have great a game type line up for the event including: Infection(Flood), Sword Duels, Dominion, King of the Hill, Battlefront and so much more!! Also I will be introducing Dynasty Warriors! Prepare to battle your foes in head to head air battle to show which team is the strongest Space Warrior!

Time: January 3, 10:00pm EST

We'd like to see some new faces at this playdate, it'd be great if we could have some of you green members participate as well as you older members. We need to Kick of this year right by playing Halo with our fellow members of the forum! We hope to see you at the event!

Be sure to RSVP below!

• Like 8

I think next time us Americans should really take into consideration European times.

Hell, I'm fighting insomnia. No way I'm waiting for that.

10:00 PM EST (3:00 AM GMT)? :( Can't do it. Sorry.

We already have two people who can't go SHAME ON YOU ZEBRA/ONSO FEEL THE SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE FEEL ITTTTT
Be one with the shame side of the force. 

Edited by Buns
  • Like 1

Sweetness! I will try to be there for at least some of it. I'm guessing I should add the host as a friend on XBL?

When the time arrives I (or Osi) will send out an inv to all the GT's. We will monitor the Shoutbox while the play date runs so if you miss the start, just post in the SB and we'll invite you.

• Like 1

UPDATE: As you know the game will be started at 10:00 PM EST. But I will be hosting a small Pre-Game Lobby 10 min before the games start, for attendance purposes and pre-game set-up! It would also be good to join and have a Pre-Game Relax session with the other forum members! Invites will be sent at 9:50PM EST. Thank you hope to see you there! :D

• Like 2

Absolutely fantastic job you guys. That was the most fun I've had gaming with other in a really long time. :) Thanks a lot.

Favorite part was when we played Rainbow Road and like every mongoose got stuck in the channel. lol Then I believe BZ said he had a better version so we quit and then the better version never even got put on. lol Good times. :thumbsup:

• Like 2