Alphad115

Hello everybody, before I continue I would like to wish everyone a happy new year! On the the business, I have this project in mind, a fictional space magazine! The name is Pixelated Space, it is a space magazine which has news based off of games which take place in space or are space related (like Halo... duh...). The plan is to have 5 sections, each section for a specific game, that section includes from commercials (Obviously fan made, no actual commercials) to fictional stories based off of an event that happened in the game or a character from a game to reviews. Most of the magazine will be fictional and written by the community, but there will be possibly one section dedicated to actual cool space news! So it will not be entirely fictional. I'm looking for digital artists possibly a few sketch artists and writers or really anyone who wants to make some sort of written contribution. The 3 games that are set in stone at least for the first issue are HALO, STARBOUND and STAR CITIZEN!

Here is a picture of the front cover for the first issue, the topics are not set in stone!

http://imgur.com/gallery/H7CmG/new

Leave some feedback or directly contact me through here or through email [email protected]
THANK YOU!

• 4 weeks later...