•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Vitamin PWN : (17 February 2018 - 03:01 PM) my name is La Croix Sarsaparilla and i love hugs not drugs
@  Vitamin PWN : (17 February 2018 - 12:55 AM) neigh
@  Melody : (17 February 2018 - 12:51 AM) Moo...
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (17 February 2018 - 12:47 AM) @Guts @Vitamin PWN PUT YUOR GRASSES ON: NOTHING RILL BE WONG
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 09:07 PM) True lol
@  Guts : (16 February 2018 - 09:05 PM) Who doesnt? Nothing better than Engrish
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 09:04 PM) Yeah that it is, but if I’m being honest I kinda love it lol
@  Guts : (16 February 2018 - 08:58 PM) Its pretty hard to forget. Its the most out of place and confusing opening ever
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 08:43 PM) @Guts every time I see your name I think of the opening for the 97 berserk anime
@  Guts : (16 February 2018 - 07:27 PM) I'd advise you to start another site poll (if you want to) because we have completely different opinions on this and we are going to get nowhere with this
@  Guts : (16 February 2018 - 07:16 PM) Oh boy, this is getting a bit ridiculous
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (16 February 2018 - 07:13 PM) @Guts Responded to your post. :yay:
@  Guts : (16 February 2018 - 03:22 PM) See ya
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 03:21 PM) cya h6f
@  Halo6 Follower : (16 February 2018 - 03:21 PM) ...Lol, good timing. Cya around Vitamin.
@  Halo6 Follower : (16 February 2018 - 03:21 PM) Anywho, I might call it a night. Catch you all later! :D
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 03:21 PM) im off to work, i'll talk to you guys later, have a great day/night
@  Halo6 Follower : (16 February 2018 - 03:20 PM) Lol
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 03:19 PM) time to abandon ship
@  Vitamin PWN : (16 February 2018 - 03:13 PM) yep

Photo

AWI Clan recruitment (A Worthwhile Investment).

clans halo reach Halo: Reach halo Community AWI Friends Gaming Campaign Team slayer

• Please log in to reply
188 replies to this topic

#21 Simon Cross

Simon Cross

Grunt

• Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:27 AM

MinimalECHO please add me!

#22 AWI Toasty

AWI Toasty

Jackal

• Members
  • 6 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:AWI Toasty
  • LocationAt your Local Chair in front of the screen.

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:34 AM

Hey Guys!

AWI Toasty here I just wanted to let anyone that's looking to join this clan/gaming community, we are still looking for potential clanmates! If you are interested in join AWI or have any question about AWI, Please do contact me via XL . And I'll invite you to a party and we (You and I) see what will go from there :D

GT: AWI Toasty

Destroy to Create.

blackitoast_red_1.png

-Toasty

#23 OPSchief9388

OPSchief9388

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:OPSchief9388
  • LocationDenver

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:36 AM

GT: OPSchief9388

#24 Jammin Thunder2

Jammin Thunder2

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Jammin Thunder2

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:05 PM

Greetings!

I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting? If so I would like to announce that I am interested in possibly joining. I have been searching for a new clan to call home ever since my last one went belly up. I really hope to hear back from you guys soon.

Cheers!

#25 sc0pedsnipa

sc0pedsnipa

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Xxsc0pedsnipaxX

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

Yes we are I will send you a party invite

#26 killzone7798

killzone7798

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:Killzone7798

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:14 AM

I meet all the requirements except the age currently I am at the age of 15,I am loyal to anyone as long they are loyal to me.that being said is there anyway we can talk this out I'm only a few months from the age of 16.thanks for posting and hope I get recruited.

#27 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:AWI Your Fear
  • LocationLondon

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:23 AM

I or someone else shall be in contact with you. Please send me a friends request on Xbl

awi%20your%20fear_red_0.png

A.W.I = A Worthwhile Investment, Recruit Thread - www.343i.org/1g0

#28 CaptainCaboose

CaptainCaboose

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:It's Choww

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:21 AM

Gt:It's Choww is this still a clan I'm 16 and I'm very loyal

#29 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • LocationLondon

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:44 AM

Gt:It's Choww is this still a clan I'm 16 and I'm very loyal

OK dude, I shall contact you for a party chat, I have sent a friends request. :-)

These hose aint Loyal.

#30 CaptainCaboose

CaptainCaboose

Grunt

• New Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:It's Choww

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:53 PM

Ok lol get on if you can I have a party at 3 so lol
Bout to talk to fear Hope o get in!!:)

#31 sc0pedsnipa

sc0pedsnipa

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Liked

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

Just a reminder people AWI is still recruiting

#32 Luhkyy

Luhkyy

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Luhkyy

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:21 AM

GT: Luhkyy just got back into halo, so it would be nice to join a skilled group of players. Hit me up

#33 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • LocationLondon

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:26 AM

Luhkyy,a member of Awi will contact you shortly to bring you in for a personal party chat. Feel free to send me a friends request in the mean time and I look forward to welcoming you into AWI

#34 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • LocationLondon

Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:40 AM

Spartans and Spartettes, AWI is still recruiting and as we are now going past 40 members, we want people who can fly up the ranks, recruit other cool cupcakes and basically just have a fun time. We are a serious clan with a not so serious banter policy :)

I have skype if you want a chat, Surrealfreerun. You can also just send me an XBL message, party invite, or contact any of the other AWI members that you see posting above and below in future. :)

This is a clan where we want to rely on you. We want you to rely on us too.

#35 TSL Centurion

TSL Centurion

Grunt

• Members
  • 0 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:GAR Centurion
  • LocationScotland

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:01 PM

Is this clan militarized or Competitive?

#36 sc0pedsnipa

sc0pedsnipa

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Liked

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:54 AM

It's casual/competitive

#37 IIIDefalt

IIIDefalt

Grunt

• Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:IIIDefalt

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:14 PM

I'll be getting Halo Master Chief Collection on day one and would love to join your clan. I will admit that I'm not the greatest at MP but I'm not the worst either lol...but I can promise that I will fight my hardest! :) I can only get better right?

My GT is: IIIDefalt  .....those are 3 capital i's in the beginning and the rest is as it reads :) ...hope to hear from you soon!

Edit: I do meet all requirements by the way :P I may even be older then most of you (I'm 31) lol

#38 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • LocationLondon

Posted 28 November 2014 - 11:45 AM

Hello everybody AWI Your Fear is here... :)

AWI aka A Worthwhile Investment is celebrating Black Friday, and Christmas by giving away free membership to everyone who wants to join.
Right now for only $0.00 you can join AWI and be part of a fun, energetic, and occasionally foul-mouthed team. I am the Clan Leader and I try my best to make it a clan where you do not need to be told what to do or shouted at, I treat everyone like adults.... If I ask for something basic to be done, it should be done, there is a leader for a reason. That being said, I believe everyone should contribute and I happily let others help to rise up and take charge in our direction and the completion of our main goal.

That being to have a terrific time, make awesome friends, try to win games, and feel part of a family that extends way past gaming and into our personal lives, I would happily ask any AWI member for advice or put them up if they needed somewhere to stay.
I know my members would do the same for me. That makes our clan A Worthwhile Investment. If you want to join, add my Gamertag AWI Your Fear and send me a message, I personally (if I can), or one of my members shall then get in contact :)

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful Black Friday and Winter Holiday Period, I shall spend mine working :)

#39 PaPaKAPture

PaPaKAPture

Grunt

• Members
  • 1 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:PaPaKAPture

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:04 PM

PaPaKAPture

Please add.

#40 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • LocationLondon

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:46 AM

Hello my super bunch of awesome peoples... We are still recruiting and would love to welcome some awesome minded, independent, and hard working crazy people.

AWI is having a member shakedown and reform so AWI can stay AWI. This means keeping it as the free-thinking, equal minded, fair and dedicated clan that we should always be.

Relaxed towards interaction, but big on gaming and across many games too like GTA5, Halo series, MTG, Skate, Dead space 3 etc.

Those still interested in joining us on our amazing journey can easily add AWI 7PlyJoyRide or AWI Elite as for now my connection in China is pretty laggy, (working abroad)

or hit me up on facebook.
Facebook.com/surrealmaniac

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clans, halo reach, Halo: Reach, halo, Community, AWI, Friends, Gaming, Campaign, Team slayer

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users