Do you think Nintendo has a big plan for Pokemon for 2015?

Ghost Recon

Well Nintendo is known for always doing things on a games anniversary. Just look at Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong etc you get the deal. Heck this year was even the year of Luigi. 
I assume we will get something big during that time most likely a console game or new game. Not to mention new Pokemon cards, merch, etc. Nintendo will no doubt take the opportunity to squeeze money out of everything. Not that thats a bad thing though. Just business.

• Like 1

I'm sure they will do something for the anniversary, but they need to go back to the good Pokémon not the latest generations. Like the  Ice cream type Pokémon, what were they thinking ? They need to put more thought in and have them like the type that were in the earlier titles, and shows.

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 1

My Dream... Pokemon Yellow Remake in which you can travel to all the first five generation regions, and the sevi Islands and the orange archipelago islands, and capture all of the new gen 6 and 7 Pokemon within the new islands as well... All in stunning HD of the seventh generations game engine.

With many anniversaries coming up for Nintendo, and Pokemon being one of them, Nintendo has always lived up to its anniversaries and always delivers for the fans. Nintendo is a company that does care about it's gamers and fans. So yes, I think they will have some big plans for 2015.