VitaPwn is back!!!

Vitamin Pwn

s'up everybody, i'm back after a year hiatus to roam the forums once again. i look forward to talking to old friends and meeting new ones.  now im not gonna be on 24/7 like i use to but i do plan on being on daily so if you see me on and want to talk shoot me a pm or say something in shout and i'll reply or jump in when i see it lol. looking forward to seeing everyone around

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 6

Hello there Vitamin PWN, I don't believe we met but it's great to have another face with more opinions to share around the forums. Hope I get to know you better and I look forward to seeing you around the forums. Welcome Back!

yeah i'll definately see you around :) nice obi wan christmas avatar also :lol:

Welcome back bud :thumbup: good to see you

S'up drizzy good to see you too :thumbsup:

Welcome back home, never originally met you, but you were a legend around here, hope we can grow to be great friends! :D

thanks,and  we definately can become friends :)

Hey, you're back!

Welcome back...

That is all...

thank you...

that is all...

Welcome back Vitamin, good to see ya!

hey Az, good to see you too :)

I am definitely happy to have my PM buddy back. :D

lol yeah now we can continue our 400+ page pm 

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 3

I'm still new so we have never met so nice to see ya! So many old members coming back this is pretty awesome. 

nice to meet you

Welcome back, haven't really talked to you but look forward to seeing you in the shout box!

thanks, looking forward to seeing you in shout too.

• Like 1

Welcome back. Apparently Your quite a legend around these parts, and it's nice to meet you. I am just a stranger to you, but hopefully over time, we can get to know each-other and perhaps one day, become friends. I will be looking forward to that day.

Until then...   :salute:

• Like 2

Welcome back vitamin PWN nice to see you back on here. :)

I uh.. I don't have 1000 posts yet.. Guess I kinda lied :/

WB :D

i've been gone for about a year and you still don't have 1000 posts, you gotta post harder! lol

Welcome back!

thanks, nice avatar btw Natsu is awesome

Welcome back. Apparently Your quite a legend around these parts, and it's nice to meet you. I am just a stranger to you, but hopefully over time, we can get to know each-other and perhaps one day, become friends. I will be looking forward to that day.

Until then...   :salute:

nice to meet you too, and i look forward to that day too and is it true you are not machine washable and all your potted plants are called steve?