MineCraft Discount Only Today!

Dog

e63f6e7d03aee95e3da4ce33a006f71f.jpg?ito

Microsoft has announced a one-day sale for “Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition.” According to a report from the Major Nelson blog on Dec. 13, the company will be discounting several skin and texture packs by 50 percent for a limited amount of time.

The sale coincide with the announcement of “Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition” selling 10 million copies since release. The mash-up packs, which were introduced in a recent title update for the open-world sandbox video game, won’t be a part of the deal. 

“Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition” came out digitally through the Xbox Live Marketplace on May 9, 2012 and then to retailers on June 4, 2013. Although the console port does not allow user-created mods, 4J Studios developed the skin and texture packs as compensation. The trial versions of the downloadable contents can be played for free but will need to be purchased in order to unlock the full features.

The aforementioned 4J Studios development team is also responsible for porting “Minecraft” to the PS3, PS4 and Xbox One home consoles as well as the Playstation Vita handheld system. The release dates for the forthcoming ports have not yet been announced.

The “Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition” skin and texture packs one-day sale will begin on Dec. 14.

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 1

i was curious what the disc version included cos i heard about it but i thought it was just a rumour and then it came out but i didnt know what was in it so this really helps also i found out they had a fantasy pack out so i guess i need to download that
thanks doggy :)

Minecraft on the 360 is awful. Not even worth the discount in my opinion.

Hate to be a PC Elitist but the best way to play Minecraft is on PC. 

Nah you aren't being an elitist, a PC elitist is a person who bullies those who play on consoles.

This would have been nice LAST year! When the 360 was still in it's prime, now, people are slowly leaving it, so... Yeah... Thanks, MS, I guess?