CONCEPTUAL FAN MADE HALO 4/5 ARMOR SHOW ROOM

EXOArmorLabs

Hello 343 Community! This is my very first post on this forum and I'm pretty happy about it. I am bringing something here that (it seems) not very many people have done;

And that is 3D models of fan made, custom designed armors with a Halo aesthetic (of course :P)

Anyways, what I'm bringing to the table here has been designed from the ground up. Going from sketches on paper straight to 3D. I am also with a Halo cosplaying group that is known as "Armory Props", they have a Facebook page so if anybody is interested in checking them out, just give them a search. Now its time for an image bombardment of how it all went down, from the initial design sketches to the 3D renders. 

Sketches
wfthnCB.jpg

uIqKFmA.jpg

OEdSGp8.jpg

HcMJDpK.jpg

pODVcVA.jpg

Vo1L4sv.jpg

omQblLq.jpg

Renders

J2dcRzL.jpg

Ug9jfo6.jpg

fBC9AAW.jpg

U8ySQF3.jpg

by25PmP.jpg

LlbINh4.jpg

2o78kLy.jpg

K6f7yMy.jpg

KyceHE6.jpg

And yes, this was all made by me right down to the suit-up gantry. Which the suit-up gantry is based off of the one that is shown at the end of Halo 4, but its not exact. Its a complete artists interpretation.

Now as for the purpose of this thread, I plan on showcasing all of my creations that I will be doing in the future. From renders, to props, to artwork that I've done.

• Like 8

• 3 months later...

I really love the works here, It is quite amazing and by far the most creative aspect I've seen in a long time.

If anything, You sir have really got a good career set for yourself.