New Nazi Zombies Map + New Gameplay

Darnell

GT: Darnell1992

Map: NZ_Jail Break   Gametype: NZ_Jail Break

Image : https://s3ugc.blob.core.windows.net/ugc-container/userfiles/ugcuserfile-e600f881-ac79-46ed-bc46-0621111b9fa2-c2fbb9f14a524970-full?sv=2012-02-12&st=2013-12-09T07%3A30%3A42Z&se=2013-12-09T07%3A50%3A42Z&sr=b&sp=r&sig=5YhurLv1erf9lFeCV9bmhNy3H1Axvshv2ReCInK2Qwg%3D

NZ_Jail break is a new take on the Nazi Zombie gametype created by THFE.  Jail Break features the same ordinance system for survival but in a very different way. Grenades ( Currency and now the only thing you can call in via ordinance. However you can then use the grenades to open paths throughout the map or buy weapons located throughout the map from vending machines. Along with that there are also two working power switches that can be activated to obtain bonuses. One bonus is an over shield while the other is a random weapon spawn (notably the strongest thing in the game.) The real problem i have is that so far i haven't been unable to test it. Because of the new features in this version of NZ_infection there are a whole bunch of numbers that need tweaking before it will run smoothly.

Because grenades are used for practically everything now ill need to find out - 

How much ammo should one grenade get you depending on which gun you buy? (1 clip atm all guns)

How many kills until you get ordinance? (atm 4)

How many grenades should doors take to unlock? (atm 2)

The ideal strength of the zombies?

Balance between the number of players and amount of currency going around so there isnt someone who feels like its pointless yet the zombies don't feel over powered.

These are my general concerns and i am less focused about the map atm unless the gameplay is completely ruined because of my map. The objective is to get the gametype worked out and have this idea of a second version of NZ_Infection out there so others can start making maps too.  I need a group of testers and will be checking my X-box and this thread. I am very busy until after December 14, which is when i finish at University for Christmas and hope to have a testing session soon after.  If any body would like to have a go at working everything out and adjusting the gametype it would be awesome. 

Hopefully ill see you guys soon 

Peace!!!

• Like 1