"Out With A Bang" Community Event Trilogy, Part II

RedStarRocket91

CommunityPa4f2.png

"Send me out... with a bang..."

When the gaming histories are written, perhaps what the seventh console generation will be best remembered for is the rise of the iron-sight based, 'realistic' military shooter. And while it certainly wasn't the first game to fit this archetype, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is undoubtedly the game which catapulted it from a popular but niche branch of the videogame family tree to the defining genre of gaming today.

To celebrate the game which went on to define the gaming landscape across two generations in both successor and spirit, 343industries.org invite you to attend our Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare lobby in part two of our "Out With A Bang" Community Event Trilogy.

As ever, we'll be running a variety of game modes across some of the most popular maps with a short two-to-five minute break in between matches. The lobby will open at 12pm EST on Saturday the 14th of December and run for approximately three hours: if you'd like to take part, simply sign up in this thread, and then send a message to the RedStarRocket91 gamertag, including your forum username if it differs from your gamertag.

• Like 5

I'll join :)

I would play...

But Call of Duty is a horrible game, so I sold it. 

If you get a BFBC2 or BF3 one, I can join.

That would be impossible, because of lack of Private Games lobbies, the only way they could do it is by renting a private server but that costs money so... I don't think that would happen.

Well, I only joined because I'd promised I'd be there, didn't say I would have any fun.

Fun Rating(for me): 3/10.

It was enjoyable to hang out with my buddies, but it wasn't enough.

<_< You didn't try hard enough.

Fun rating: 999999/Bacon Bits

I just kinda yelled at Bnus a lot. :awesome:

• Like 1