The 2013 Christmas Tree

Dog

Why am I supposedly the winner of something when I never requested a gift? And if I did win something, why wasn't a PM sent so that I could reply that I never requested a gift in that instead of making this post..?

Also, seeing as how it is now after Christmas, I am going to have to remove my donations from the tree seeing as how I was never sent a PM saying anybody won anything I donated. I will be giving out my gifts to people at my own discretion. Sorry.

• Like 2

to everyone asking about why they havent got any pms about the christmas tree, according to the out with a bang part III event thread they will be given out at the event, heres a quote from the first post in that thread 

This Community Event will take place on Saturday, December 28th at 12pm EST (5pm GMT). We will also be holding the Christmas Giveaway during this event!

• Like 1

I am sorry, I haven't got to replied. There is no need for worry or frustration. Once all prizes are given away, instructions will be told from that point on. Also in the "original" part of this thread it is clarified that if you "reply" in this thread or donate something, you are in the giveaway, unless you win a prize at the event on 12/28/113.

Anymore questions and concerns, come to me via Personal message. Not in the thread.

Thank You

* Update*

If you have your name beside a item that is crossed off, contact the person that is giving it away, and ask for the item you have won.

Also reply what you would want, and first come first serve.