The 2013 Christmas Tree

Dog

I will be gifting a few steam games I have extra codes for. (All these codes came from the humble bundle I already have these games so its fine)
The games are:
Natural Selection 2
Garrys Mod
Magicka + All DLC

You MUST have steam to receive these codes. 
Also another gift is that I will donate $5 to the charity of the persons choice! (If they can't pick I will tell them my favorite charities)

Good luck everyone this looks fun!

• Like 6

You know what? I'm feeling generous.

20 dollar purchase of anything on Amazon/Ebay. Anything you want, as long as it fits within that price. I'll cover the shipping and whatnot as well. ($30 limit if shipping is free. Also, that's 20-30 USD, just so ya'll know.)

If you're concerned I won't deliver, ask Gryffin. He'll vouch for me.

Edited by D-38 Boss
  • Like 6

Just rummaging through my Xbox games and found:  

Halo Ghost avatar prop (The one you can get only if you preorded Halo 4 from EB Games or something)
Male Recruit MK 4 armor 

All of my Xbox Live trials have expired i think, because the codes aren't working, i'll see if i can fix them and let you know if i do.

• Like 2

You know what? I'm feeling generous.

20 dollar purchase of anything on Amazon/Ebay. Anything you want, as long as it fits within that price. I'll cover the shipping and whatnot as well. ($30 limit if shipping is free. Also, that's 20-30 USD, just so ya'll know.)

If you're concerned I won't deliver, ask Gryffin. He'll vouch for me.

Boss ripped me off $50 and stole all of my clothes within a one week timeframe.

Not really, but he did get me a $30+ microphone out of his own wage, even though I earn more than him. The microphone was delivered within 2 weeks, which was awesome. Boss is absolutely amazing, I love you Boss, but I'm not prepared to associate myself within a committed relationship just yet. It's not you, it's me.

This is the reason why I wish for the $20 off Boss.

Kidding. Are staff allowed to wish? If so, I'd graciously like to ask for Natural Selection 2, that game looks fun. I love you Bnus. Keep looking at this post, as I'll update this with what I'm willing to give away once I find something. Loved this idea from last year, hurray for revival!

~CURRENT STUFF~

-Custom YouTube Logo AND Channel Art

-Custom Desktop Background (Any size according to your resolution)

-Dawngate Closed Beta Code (New MOBA Game for PC)

-See some 'Behind the Scenes' stuff on the Forging The Future Machinima

• Like 5

Boss ripped me off $50 and stole all of my clothes within a one week timeframe.

Not really, but he did get me a $30+ microphone out of his own wage, even though I earn more than him. The microphone was delivered within 2 weeks, which was awesome. Boss is absolutely amazing, I love you Boss, but I'm not prepared to associate myself within a committed relationship just yet. It's not you, it's me.

This is the reason why I wish for the $20 off Boss.

Kidding. Are staff allowed to wish? If so, I'd graciously like to ask for Natural Selection 2, that game looks fun. I love you Bnus. Keep looking at this post, as I'll update this with what I'm willing to give away once I find something. Loved this idea from last year, hurray for revival!

~CURRENT STUFF~

-Custom YouTube Logo AND Channel Art

-Custom Desktop Background (Any size according to your resolution)

-Dawngate Closed Beta Code (New MOBA Game for PC)

-See some 'Behind the Scenes' stuff on the Forging The Future Machinima

I thought what we had was special... :cray:

• Like 1

I would love to contribute to this! I will donate:

1 - 1 month of xbox live

2 - 14 days of xbox live

2 - 2 days of xbox live

1 - gears of war download

Wow awesome!

Do all the codes still work? I mean Gears Of War 1 is free for xbox gold members until the 13th so ya. 

• Like 1

i wouldnt mind some microsoft $ so i can do a few things i can donate a code for a free ms spolosion man arcade game

I do not believe anyone is offering MS points. But Boss is offering a 20 Dollar amazon purchase. Basically the same thing. 

• Like 1

I have a Gears of War 1 code I wouldn't mind giving up, I have the original anyways.

I reeeeally reeeeally want the Garry's Mod, or Gryf's thing, since I am in charge of a channel. Thanks to everyone else who is giving by the way, you are all amazing people, and I'm proud to call you all my second family. ^_^

I'll have the codes, and will give it to the winner on the day after.

• Like 2