Best Halo 4 mission...

Touquisi

• 1 month later...

The last one, easily. The Broadsword part was by far the most fun thing in Halo 4 for me, and the rest was the most epic battle in the whole game. Plus the music in that part was great even though in most of the game it was so...bland...that I didn't notice those parts had music at all until my fifth time playing.

Funny thing is I originally liked Halo 4's soundtrack as a whole simply because I only noticed the good parts.

Pretty much the same answer that everyone else in this thread said: Midnight. The music gets you pumped, there's a lot of action, and you're ramped up to kick the Didact's butt!

I agree 100%, Requiem is also a very good mission, mainly for music and visuals.

• 3 months later...

I really liked the first mission. It was put together in an

interesting way and I really liked it. The mission Requiem

was really fun as well, though. I enjoyed all the missions

quite honestly (:

• Like 1

I enjoyed the first mission the most. The moment when you had to climb up the side of the ship when rubble fell on you from above was one of my favorites. And then when you opened up the windows and saw all the Covenant surrounding you... amazing.

• 2 months later...

Reclaimer, it reminded me of "The Ark" in a way. In both you board a massive vehicle (Scarab, Lich) and blow it up from the inside, and are in a desert for the most part.

Along with that it's one of the only levels not absolutely covered in Prometheans like Midnight or Shutdown.

Covenant are much more fun to fight by far.

Favorite mission to play? Well of course it's midnight.

However, the epilogue is what I really loved about it. Just that sense of disbelief after the aftermath. How quiet it was when the screen faded away from black and back to the tiniest debris and finally to Chief himself. I just love that final cutscene. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I like all Halo 4 missions but most of all I like Midnight.My heart beats fast,I'm getting nervous,suspicious about what's gonna be,that music give me chills and goosebumps all over the body,getting sad and happy at same time and yet when it comes to the end.........I'm sad more than ever.

I cried on last mission.That cutscene,oh man.For me Midnight is the best Halo 4 mission :)

• 3 weeks later...

Midnight hands down. I didn't like Halo 4's gameplay all that much, but I did like its story, and some of its music. Midnight had the most good music out of any level in Halo 4, and was all around epic. Plus that Broadsword run!

Unfortunately it ended in a stupid QTE, but hey, still best level in Halo 4 IMO.