Halo 3 Hayabusya + Elite Armour

Guts

Hayabusa unlocked, but the sword variant is a separate piece requiring different things. Elite armors are unlocked mostly in matchmaking, and as for the rest of... Your sentence, I'm confused.

I have all parts for Mark VI  C.Q.B  E.V.A for spartan and nothing else how do i get the others like scout, recon

The sword armour is called Katana, to get it you must have 49/79 achievements for the game, or 1000 gamerscore.

Play Halo 3 regularly for about a month or two and Recon will be unlocked by the system.

Scout requires you to get the following achievements; "Too Close to the Sun", "Mongoose Mowdown" and "Used Car Salesman"

A full list of how to get each armour piece for Elites and Spartans alike is found here.

The sword armour is called Katana, to get it you must have 49/79 achievements for the game, or 1000 gamerscore.

Play Halo 3 regularly for about a month or two and Recon will be unlocked by the system.

Scout requires you to get the following achievements; "Too Close to the Sun", "Mongoose Mowdown" and "Used Car Salesman"

A full list of how to get each armour piece for Elites and Spartans alike is found here.

Thanks that was driving me insane  :laughing: