I can't beat Scarab.

Sniper0092

When I start, I destroy the power sources. But when I try to get them all, many of my tanks and stuff fall. So I usually destroy two, and assault the scarab. I don't always have enough to order tanks and what ever, I use warthogs, which makes it really hard because they don't do the job as much. At around 22 minutes, it destroys my base, how can I have more troops and save supplies?

When I start, I destroy the power sources. But when I try to get them all, many of my tanks and stuff fall. So I usually destroy two, and assault the scarab. I don't always have enough to order tanks and what ever, I use warthogs, which makes it really hard because they don't do the job as much. At around 22 minutes, it destroys my base, how can I have more troops and save supplies?

I presume you are playing halo wars so I suggest that you get a vehicle depo and build cobras they are a perfect counter to the scarab. :) 

I always build multiple bases and create Grizzlies and Cobras. As well as a few Vultures. With all of the firepower I usually bull-rush the Scarabs with Grizzlies and bring in the Vultures and setup Cobras in a U-Position so the Scarab runs right into them.Try it? Always works for me. Mostly.

I always build multiple bases and create Grizzlies and Cobras. As well as a few Vultures. With all of the firepower I usually bull-rush the Scarabs with Grizzlies and bring in the Vultures and setup Cobras in a U-Position so the Scarab runs right into them.Try it? Always works for me. Mostly.

You can only make one base.

ahh I see in the campaign mission, destroy all power source with warthogs (maybe 3 or 4 chain warthogs) while attacking the power sources I suggest building up a small vehicle army (maybe 5 or 6 that consists of at least cobras and scorpions), and try not to build many reactors just enough for vehicle depots and the vehicles of course and avoid useless stuff like barracks and airfields :P And that should be it good luck! :D

I would suggest gathering up lots of units and rushing the Scarab after taking down all the power nodes. You have to be fast and try to be efficient with points and units. Upgrade everything and build different units. Always use mac blasts when you can.

I think their is only one base on the 7th mission, Scarab.

• 10 months later...