•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Mr Kittens a... : (16 July 2019 - 06:06 PM) Perty gud
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (16 July 2019 - 04:35 PM) How's the community doing?
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (16 July 2019 - 04:35 PM) @Mr Kittens and Gibberish Congrats buddy, nice one ;)
@  Mr Kittens a... : (16 July 2019 - 04:30 PM) Forge Labs server
@  343iBot : (15 July 2019 - 10:18 PM) Welcome to the forums, Aleman9607! :welcome: View Aleman9607's Profile
@  Drizzy_Dan : (15 July 2019 - 12:58 PM) Nice! What kind of server?
@  Halo6 Follower : (14 July 2019 - 02:00 PM) Ayyy, congrats bud!
@  Mr Kittens a... : (14 July 2019 - 06:16 AM) I'm a Discord Moderator now :3
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 July 2019 - 03:20 AM) Fun times
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 July 2019 - 03:20 AM) Haha, that was me!
@  Mothy : (13 July 2019 - 12:43 AM) I was looking around at my bookmarks and noticed that the UNSC warfare website has offically come to a close, and the fourth top player is BatedSuperior5! Now I know hes on these forums someplace, I just forget his username. But still, sad to see it decommissioned like Destiny Cafe was :(
@  Mothy : (13 July 2019 - 12:40 AM) Hola homies
@  343iBot : (11 July 2019 - 12:02 PM) Welcome to the forums, Fight! :welcome: View Fight's Profile
@  Drizzy_Dan : (10 July 2019 - 09:22 AM) There's others!
@  343iBot : (09 July 2019 - 04:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, irynadreamer! :welcome: View irynadreamer's Profile
@  Mr Kittens a... : (09 July 2019 - 12:48 PM) Kind of. Wish I got to go.
@  Drizzy_Dan : (09 July 2019 - 09:03 AM) Anyone see all the cool stuff from Outpost Discovery?
@  Drizzy_Dan : (09 July 2019 - 09:03 AM) Hope everyone had a good weekend
@  Drizzy_Dan : (09 July 2019 - 09:03 AM) Hello forum
@  Mr Kittens a... : (03 July 2019 - 08:39 PM) Man, I can't believe I forgot about such a solid song. The Gorrilaz are dope. https://youtu.be/E5yFcdPAGv0

Photo

I can't beat Scarab.

Halo wars scarab sniper0092 help trouble

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Sniper0092

Sniper0092

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 263 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:sniper09208

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

When I start, I destroy the power sources. But when I try to get them all, many of my tanks and stuff fall. So I usually destroy two, and assault the scarab. I don't always have enough to order tanks and what ever, I use warthogs, which makes it really hard because they don't do the job as much. At around 22 minutes, it destroys my base, how can I have more troops and save supplies?

#2 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

Loyal Stormtrooper of the First Order

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Caboose The Ace
  • LocationStarkiller Base
11                      2         

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

When I start, I destroy the power sources. But when I try to get them all, many of my tanks and stuff fall. So I usually destroy two, and assault the scarab. I don't always have enough to order tanks and what ever, I use warthogs, which makes it really hard because they don't do the job as much. At around 22 minutes, it destroys my base, how can I have more troops and save supplies?

I presume you are playing halo wars so I suggest that you get a vehicle depo and build cobras they are a perfect counter to the scarab. :) 

tumblr_inline_o0lut5Boyj1qz9e28_500.gif

#3 Ardent Prayer

Ardent Prayer

Inconsistent with site activity

• Legendary Members
  • 1,045 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:TheArdentPrayer
  • LocationOrange County, Southern California, USA

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

I always build multiple bases and create Grizzlies and Cobras. As well as a few Vultures. With all of the firepower I usually bull-rush the Scarabs with Grizzlies and bring in the Vultures and setup Cobras in a U-Position so the Scarab runs right into them.Try it? Always works for me. Mostly.

Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | Waypoint | Bungie.net | Steam | Discord: Ardent#2396

Just your average friendly forum user and Halo fan.

PM me for more contact details or misc.

#4 Sniper0092

Sniper0092

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 263 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:sniper09208

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

I always build multiple bases and create Grizzlies and Cobras. As well as a few Vultures. With all of the firepower I usually bull-rush the Scarabs with Grizzlies and bring in the Vultures and setup Cobras in a U-Position so the Scarab runs right into them.Try it? Always works for me. Mostly.

You can only make one base.

#5 Onsokumaru

Onsokumaru

Forum Ninja

• Event Management
  • 211 posts
Dedicated
  • LocationProbably at a Convention
      7       3      

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

ahh I see in the campaign mission, destroy all power source with warthogs (maybe 3 or 4 chain warthogs) while attacking the power sources I suggest building up a small vehicle army (maybe 5 or 6 that consists of at least cobras and scorpions), and try not to build many reactors just enough for vehicle depots and the vehicles of course and avoid useless stuff like barracks and airfields :P And that should be it good luck! :D

Posted Image

"It was like a nightmare
And it’s pain for me
Because nobody wants to die too fast
Remember the day of grief
Now it's strange for me
I could see your face
I could hear your voice"

#6 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

Loyal Stormtrooper of the First Order

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Caboose The Ace
  • LocationStarkiller Base
11                      2         

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

You start off with on base and so to get more you must take more bases off the AI or the players whoever holds the location you want. :)

tumblr_inline_o0lut5Boyj1qz9e28_500.gif

#7 Ardent Prayer

Ardent Prayer

Inconsistent with site activity

• Legendary Members
  • 1,045 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:TheArdentPrayer
  • LocationOrange County, Southern California, USA

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:39 PM

No. After destroying any Rebel Base or Covenant Base, wait 30 seconds and that location will be open to you to build a new base.

Twitter | Reddit | Twitch | Waypoint | Bungie.net | Steam | Discord: Ardent#2396

Just your average friendly forum user and Halo fan.

PM me for more contact details or misc.

#8 Guts

Guts

The Black Swordsman

• Dedicated Members
  • 971 posts
Inspiring
  • LocationIreland
7    6                  

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

No. After destroying any Rebel Base or Covenant Base, wait 30 seconds and that location will be open to you to build a new base.

This the seventh campaign mission there is 1 base

berserk_guts_forum_signature_by_edd000-d

#9 TheGodfatherS117

TheGodfatherS117

The Godfather

• Dedicated Members
  • 530 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:GodfatherS117

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

Like everyone said, the best thing you can do is an army of scorpions and cobras. I suggest first that you do an army of 2 tanks that will go destroy the generators and it will decrease the speed of the scarab. Then, you send all your army to destroy the scarab. that's all.

i96rm35cim62c2qtxsi.jpg

#10 UNSC Spartan-II

UNSC Spartan-II

Spartan-II

• News Group
  • 1,737 posts
Heroic
         2    7    17             3               

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:15 AM

I would suggest gathering up lots of units and rushing the Scarab after taking down all the power nodes. You have to be fast and try to be efficient with points and units. Upgrade everything and build different units. Always use mac blasts when you can.

I think their is only one base on the 7th mission, Scarab.

2m5l7hi.jpg

#11 JackofAllWeapons

JackofAllWeapons

Jackal

• Members
  • 8 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:AceDroideka
  • LocationMississippi, US

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:34 PM

I'd tell you how I beat the Super Scarab on that level, but it'd be a whole lot easier if this dadgum website would allow larger picture uploads for profile pics. And, I'd have to take some pics the next time I play the level, as it's much easier to show than to explain.

You want to die? I am the Grim Reaper's assistant, Mr. Freight Train. It is my job to plant your virtual butt in hell. If you want to die virtually, I am on hand to assist.

#12 rrhuntington

rrhuntington

Schpy

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,147 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:EVOL SPARTAN ll
  • LocationOn the Ark. Still awaiting EVAC ya' know?

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:54 PM

JackofallWeapons: This was posted a little less than a year ago. I think he's probably beaten that scarab by now. (If he hasn't than that's pretty ridiculous)

You're like a car crash in slow motion. It's like, I'm watchin' you fly through a windshield.

You'll Feel a Searing Pain for 21 Deaths

tumblr_o5ugz56RXu1u6023bo9_500.gif

#13 BeckoningZebra1

BeckoningZebra1

The Negotiator

• Legendary Members
  • 1,807 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:BeckoningZebra1
  • LocationNorth Carolina
10       2                                    

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:11 AM

[warn]Please do not revive old/dead topics. Topic Locked.[/warn]

SIG17c699.png

"I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something.

The something I ought to do, I can do. And by the grace of God, I will do."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo wars scarab, sniper0092, help, trouble

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users