Halo 4 Castle DLC problems.

Marty Koppen

Hello all out there. 
I have some problems with Halo 4 Castle DLC, and the achievement Ashes to ashes.

When i search for a game in any playist, i can't find any of the Castle maps.
I've tried to play with friends and found Daybreak or Perdition, we tryed everything to get Ashes to ashes, but nothing unlocks it. Got at least 50 kills in total yesterday with Binary Rifle, Incineration Cannon, Pulse Grenade and Scattershot, on Castle maps - Still not unlocking.

then i tried go to Team Slayer to find it my self, but still no luck, cannot find any Castle maps in there. only the Common, free maps are showing. 
Things i've tried:
Unstall game - install again
Delete everything and transfer to other harddrive - try from beginning to install everything. 
Recover profile.
Uninstall everything except Castle DLC, and updates + Wargames unlock.
Play every playlist at least 10 rounds trying to find a Castle Map. No luck. 
Tryed connect 4 controllers to reduce player count so at least 4 players have Castle. 
Boosting. (still glitchy)

Please tell me if there are anything i can do.
Or will there come an update to solve those glitching Achievements. 

This annoys me alot when it is the only Achievement i miss. Sorry for bad english or misspelling. 

Are you going into War Games, then choosing find game, scrolling through the playlists and trying to get your Castle DLC to show up in matchmaking's map rotation? If you are, I'm sorry to say that there are no DLC maps currently being used in matchmaking at this time. (With the exception of Forge)

If your Castle DLC is not showing up for you when you go into Custom games or Forge to look at your maps, then I'm afraid I've never personally had this problem, but perhaps if you uninstall your Castle DLC from your console and then reinstall it, it will show up.

Let me know if this works or not. :)

Are you going into War Games, then choosing find game, scrolling through the playlists and trying to get your Castle DLC to show up in matchmaking's map rotation? If you are, I'm sorry to say that there are no DLC maps currently being used in matchmaking at this time. (With the exception of Forge)

If your Castle DLC is not showing up for you when you go into Custom games or Forge to look at your maps, then I'm afraid I've never personally had this problem, but perhaps if you uninstall your Castle DLC from your console and then reinstall it, it will show up.

Let me know if this works or not. :)

So DLC are not in playlist anymore for solo play? couse, when im with others we find DLC, but i cant get Ashes to ashes for some reason. 

- Yes it is under War Games.

Ive tryed it multiple times, and is not working. i have allso tryed to delete the others and only dl Castle but then it only shows the common Maps. 

You won't be able to get this achievement in custom games, and there are no DLC required playlists sadly. So you will not be able to get this achievement until 343i releases a playlist in matchmaking where you can use your Castle DLC. :(

I hate that 343 is having people pay money for maps, and then not letting them play them. This needs to be fixed.

You won't be able to get this achievement in custom games, and there are no DLC required playlists sadly. So you will not be able to get this achievement until 343i releases a playlist in matchmaking where you can use your Castle DLC. :(

I hate that 343 is having people pay money for maps, and then not letting them play them. This needs to be fixed.

I have not used Custom games :) but Find Game. 

tho i have 3/5 in every Forerunner weapon now bc of this achievement :)

well i just hate they remove the playlists....