Welcome All To The 12th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

Last week I asked you all if you thought Halo 4 was a success. Well all of you voted and we have our answer:

Yes! Halo 4 was a successful installment in the series!

This week's question is about Armor Abilities! (And for those of you who dislike AA's there's a voting option for you as well) Now I know there are a lot of armor abilities and you probably love all of them right? Just remember, make your vote very clear with your vote also limit yourself to just one. Oh right the poll question! Here it is:

"What is your favorite Armor Ability?"

Halo_Reach_Armor_Lock.jpg

-Armor Lock
-Jetpack
-Active Camo
-Hardlight Shield
-Evade
-Thruster Pack
-Auto Sentry
-Promethean Vision
-Regeneration Field
-Drop Shield
-Hologram
-None

Don't forget to vote before 10:00 a.m. EST, November 18!

Thank you all for participating and see ya next week! :wave:

Have a question, idea, or complaint pertaining to the Poll? Feel free to message me

• Like 1

Why is sprint not on this ?

Anyway my favourite is the jetpack I remember waiting to get Halo reach as soon as I did I went into forge and messed around when I first tried out the jetpack my little mind with blown away with how awesome it was and apart from sprint ( in halo reach ) it is my favourite there is just something satisfying about flying in the air if only for a bit :)

• Like 1

Well since "None" is a choice then I gotta go with none. I'm one of the players who believes Armor Abilities only made the game worse but now that they're here, there's no getting rid of them.

If I had to choose an actual Armor Ability though I'd say Hologram. I have it on every one of my loadouts and it works all too well. I love sending one out and assassinating the guy who actually goes in close to chase it because his shots aren't working on it :hrhr:

• Like 2

i would say jetpack because it is helpful to get up to a spot easier but im going to say hologram because it actually looks real in halo 4 instead of halo reach also it can teabag when it is over dead bodies so it makes it even more real

• Like 1

I knew Halo 4 was an overall successful game to most people. ;)

I never used to be a jetpack person at the beginning of Halo 4, but I choose the jetpack. I have been using it much more recently and it's really useful. I can use it to easily navigate through place, get on top of campers and save time by flying up to places instead of taking a while to walk up the path or stairs which would've been much longer. It also helps get to get to some vehicles and ordnance drops quicker. :)

• Like 1