Halo 2 9th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sniper0092

The most nostalgic Halo to me, I remember playing Outskirts a lot. The campaign was great because of the two stories, I hope 5 is like that. I loved the brutes better in this. They were more of a threat. I hope H2 anniversary comes out, and having its own multiplayer.

What is your favorite mission? Duel wield combo? And Character? Btw I liked Regret.

~Sniper0092

• Like 1

I don't really have a level in Halo 2 that stood out for me being the best, maybe Delta Halo if I really had to split them up,. but even then, it's too close to call for me because the campaign as a whole was perfect.

My favourite would be Brute Plasma rifle with SMG, that tears through the shields and then does blood damage at a very effective rate.

The Arbiter was undoubtedly my favourite, so much information was fleshed out of him immediately and that carried in throughout the game. Being able to play as him was also so unusual compared to Halo CE, but it was something I wish they'd do again. Glad they brought it back in ODST though.

• Like 1

This is hard to choose because there any levels in particular that stood out to me in this game, but I think I most enjoyed the level "High Charity" and stop the prophet.

My favorite dual wield combo has to be the Plasma Repeater and the Spiker. Plasma Repeater works very well since you don't have to reload.

My favorite character in every Halo is Master Chief.

Happy Birthday Halo 2! :fun:

• Like 1

Oh... great campaign....

But my fav mission HAS to be Quarantine Zone, the large scale of chaos going on was incredibly fun. :P

I loved to dual wield a Plasma Pistol and a Magnum.... but since those were rare, I usually used Plasma Rifles.

Character.... character... Sergeant Johnson :heart: , but for playable characters, I liked the Arbiter. His missions were interesting, plus playing as the enemy alongside grunts and jackals was pretty cool... and funny when I freak out and kill them too. XD