Weasel & Kumaru Playdate!

TDM

Hello all! Its me, The Dumb Marine! And also Onsokumaru!

Today, We are both here to tell you that we are teaming up and... Hosting some Halo 4 custom games! Because well.. Why not? Now you are probably wondering... "Why dont they have a banner?" Well we do, Right here.

post-71054-0-61115300-1384029895.jpg

This beautiful photo was made by: Onsokumaru! :D

Here are the details, This is going to be at...

Sunday the 10th!!

And the time: Atlantic: 2:30 PM EST to 9:30 PM EST.

Central: 1:30 Pm to 8:30 Pm.

Mountain: 12:30 Pm to 7:30 Pm.

Pacific: 11:30 Pm to 6:30 Pm.

GMT: 7:30 Pm to 2:30 Pm.

We really want to see as many of you as we can! We are going to be doing some Mini-Games, Flood, Slayer, And even map testing if anyone has maps! Feel free to put some games into your file share as well! We'd love to see what you like to play with your friends.

So practice up for some fun, Because we are going to feature LOTS of it!

So what are you waiting for? RSVP now!

Did you do it yet? You know, The box to post is right there.

Oh, While your at it, Include your Gamertag as well. Thanks. -The Dumb Marine & Onsokumaru

P.s BRING HALO 4!!! PLIXY PLOX! Also bring Forge Island.

Playlist Order: 1. FFA Slayer 2. Team Slayer 3. Dominion 4. Capture The Flag 5. Cheeto Time! (5 minute break) 6. Flood 7. Mini games 8. Community Map Testing 9. Reset the cycle(Via Go Backwards or Restart list over all with different maps)

• Like 3

Can we test out a dominion gametype I am working on? I have it setup but I don't have any maps for it yet :c Hopefully more people can make it! Although this was on very short notice you should have planned ahead a little more xD 

• Like 1

Can we test out a dominion gametype I am working on? I have it setup but I don't have any maps for it yet :c Hopefully more people can make it! Although this was on very short notice you should have planned ahead a little more xD 

Sure!