With All Of These Reviews And News Articles Flying Around About CoD: Ghosts

I Think Its Time We Turn Our Eyes To Something A Little Less Noticed:

DEAD RISING 3

dead-rising-3-game-3.jpg

IGN is a luck group as they get to put their hands on consoles

and games far before any of us do, and one of those games

happens to be Dead Rising 3.

Mitch Dyer of IGN sits down with Josh Bridge of Capcom

and plays threw the first 15 minutes of Dead Rising 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoBTcXPfpw0

Get the full scoop over at IGN

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 3

I actually harvester first game in the franchise because you could only do one thing and just was generally limited. Although the second in the franchise was a little more involved and intriguing. So I have high hopes that this one will even kick it up another notch. I believe they have a good concept they just haven't done it absolutely perfect yet.

And drizzy I have to admit I also could not watch the whole thing I got bored with a lot of it. Lol but the parts that involve the new gameplay aspects are just astounding!

• Like 1

Un-like some people I really actually enjoy playing zombie games. Because, since a zombie apocalypse has never truly happened it's always fun to see how they make the zombies, how they act and stuff. I really did enjoy the Dead Rising franchise and I truly am hoping to get this game because it looks ama-zing ^_^ .

• Like 1

Looks pretty damn awesome. The series seems as if it's got the upgrade it deserves. The first two seemed a little too campy for me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed them but this looks much better in my opinion. I won't be getting an Xbox One until next year, I'm planning on getting the Halo 5 Limited Edition, but when I do pick up my console, this may very well be one of the games I will be spending a LOT of my time on, right up there with Halo 5 and Destiny :)

I couldn't get through the whole video without skipping a little but this game looks so awesome! Definitely looks the best of the franchise. The Xbox One graphics do it great justice. The Kinect functions in this game very intriguing.

I hope they fix this... I love the Dead Rising series! And if you had to skip scenes then the games plot has to be a little weak... But when I watched the first fifteen minutes of "The Last Of Us"... I couldn't STOP watching it! And that's saying something, because I'm a Xbox Fanboy, and I hate games that steal the spotlight from Xbox games. 

Lets hope Dead Rising 3 is the Xbox's take on "The Last Of Us"!