Two reasons why I am depressed

haloman 2

Hello people how are all if you guys this week. This thread is about me stating my depression and I do want to know what your depression is if you want to share. This thread is to talk about it and make us cheer up.

So now the two reasons why I'm depressed is because I finished one if my too five favorite animes that I found two weeks ago. It was so good and happy with a good ending. Wasn't sad at all except for one part but when it happened one of the people who the episode was about totally ruined it. But anyways I did finish it and loved it wishing they could make more Because there were many episodes that weren't about the story. Infact it didn't have much of a story til the last two episodes. But still it was very good. The show was called my bride is a Mermaid. I lives it so much.

Now the second reason I'm depressed is because October is cancer awareness month and my old fourth grade teacher past away on Halloween the last day of October and of course she had I ie of cancer. It was one of those cancers that there is no cure to. Besides she was about 59 years old when tought my class back in 2006 and 2007. So ya she died just a few days ago. But I I at least got to see her once more during a 5k race in her memory (before she died) and I also went to her funeral. I didn't cry at all but my mom and my older teachers did and I did feel really dad and depressed. So that's how I'm feeling now a days. So now tell me why you guys are depressed

Well I feel sorry for you to but I am also afflicted with having to deal with depression...

You see? I...

I can't post it because the government won't let me because I am legally insane believe it or not being a person that I am is hard...it is even harder because I know how you all feel but it is almost impossible for me to feel sorry for somebody even if I am on medication... I just want everyone who responds to this tread to know if you need anything I am here for support after all we are family... and if one is hurt we are all hurt and as a human I try to help the others around me in person or not... I can't express my self enough... I guess the only thing I can say is that the pain you all show makes me depressed even more... I love the 343industries forum site and all the people associated with it. In the almost one year I have been here I have become to know myself and I say that I am depressed once again because seeing others hurt is what hurts the most...

...I have no more to add...

About the anime; it could be worse. I like Bleach, but there was one episode where they had to help a dead chef make a cake for his mom to know how much he loves her, and not to worry about him, because he's a ghost. It was probably the most random, useless episode, which had nothing to do with the storyline. It just cut in between a saga.

Second, my friends mom died on Thursday. She died in an accident, and guess what was the worst? The accident was right outside of our house! We didn't know who it was, but it was a massive car wreck. Later we figured out. My friends dad was weeping, and couldn;t walk from depression. Yeah.

Well i'm very sad about your teacher but your not the only one to lose some one. My Grandpa actually recently died, he was in the army a long while ago and he was a very great troop. He started to get very sick, the doctors were trying so hard to find a cure but he passed away..  :cray:  He was the best Grandfather I could have wished for he was so funny... He was old but I thought that once I got into the military, he would see me and be proud of me... But he may be gone but he's still in my heart, now my life dream is to go into the military and fight for our freedom, for my Grandpa. I may die trying but at least I know I died for a reason.