Halo 4's Birthday Playdate

BeckoningZebra1

As You all know Wednesday is Halo 4's First Birthday! And to celebrate this 343 industries is adding a new playlist just for this very special day. The Halo 4 Birthday Fiesta playlist will be featuring mini festive-colored Spartans and FFA Fiesta Slayer gameplay and I believe there'll be confetti involved as well. ^_^

birfday4.jpg

What's that? You say you'd love to participate in the the new 24-hour only playlist and unlock the new special 343i emblem as well, but you don't have anybody to play with? 

IT'S OK!

You see UNSC Spartan-II and myself have decided to Host playdates so you don't miss out on this very special event. :)

The first lobby will be held from 

1:30-3:30pm EST (6:30-8:30pm GMT)

and will be hosted by UNSC Spartan-II 

The second lobby will be hosted by yours truly, and will run from

10:00-11:00pm EST (3:00-4:00am GMT)

I hope you can all attend and I look forward to seeing you there! :wave:

EDIT: Be sure to RSVP by sending BZ1 or UNSC Spartan-II a message.

• Like 4

The first lobby was great fun! There was only three of us though. I though more people could make it. F1ZM the amazing and Edward Elric showed up. We had a blast on the Halo 4 Birthday Fiesta game mode. I hope the next lobby enjoy it too. Unfortunately there weren't as many people as I expected but I completely understand that the time wasn;t suitable for everyone. I hope to have more of these fun events. See you guys in the next one! :)

• Like 1