Magnus

Zandril

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing"

Hey guys, I'm back with another map. This one is a little different from what I usually post here.

Now I've made a lot of competitive maps. But all these maps were meant to play for 4v4 and lower. I don't think that's such a bad thing. I am comfortable making those kind of maps after all.

But I felt like I needed to challenge myself. I already did that once when I made a Flood map. But I thought I could do more.

So, I made another competitive map. But this time, it's not a 4v4 map. Not 2v2. Not 1v1.

I'm talking big. Big...team.

I'm talking about Magnus.

Magnus is an asymmetric BTB map. There is one big outer ring that encircles the entire map. This ring is wide enough for good vehicle action and has enough cover to protect players against the vehicles.

The outer ring encircles a middle structure that has two levels. The bottom level is basically a tunnel that players can use to quickly move from one spot in the map to another.

There is also another structure at the side of the map that gives players a good view. But the long sightlines at this structure is countered by multiple entrances.

This map is still in its BETA so a lot of things are subject to change. This is also my first BTB map so go easy. :)

SCREENSHOTS

WxX7VXI.jpg

sHte1Nf.jpg

ZmQEnQZ.jpg

1vFX5dU.jpg

zxtPZvA.jpg

hlRy9B2.jpg

dY3u0Eg.jpg