Q and A Game

D-38 Boss

• 3 weeks later...

I've chosen a celibate lifestyle. So neither.

Fusion or Fission?

He responded to MY post (Which was deleted for no atiquetly explored reason, seriously, I looked at the rules, There was no violations that I could see.) and he answered it, meaning it was not degrading towards any ethnic background, maybe it might have been bad for younger audiences, but it's not like that kind of post has not been done in the shoutbox or something, but, to appease everyone, I made a new one.

To answer BZ1, Battlefield, because it's more realistic.

Cartoons or Anime? (I had to censor this question twice to get it past practices and preferences.) 

I have not one but many one of the most notable is Grey jedi formally know as yarelpoof ( yes I spelt it wrong )

( Another star wars themed question yipeee )

If you had to pick 2 lightsaber forms to master in and complement one another  what would they be ( you're list is of course the 7  jedi forms excluding vapad ) :)

I have not one but many one of the most notable is Grey jedi formally know as yarelpoof ( yes I spelt it wrong )

( Another star wars themed question yipeee )

If you had to pick 2 lightsaber forms to master in and complement one another  what would they be ( you're list is of course the 7  jedi forms excluding vapad ) :)

Dual-phase with the aquatic modification, and the light whip. :3 (are those valid?)

If you were turned into a Wookie what is the first thing you would do?

I am not sure .....there are many but I will pick one of them and that map is prisoner in Halo Reach or solitary I cannot remember the name.

Yes I know this is technically as that map was in HCEA but in Halo Reach you could still get it and I have it on Halo Reach so for me it is DLC in a way. :)

DMR or BR ?

Edited by Ranger447