I think that they should make a halo game not about the unsc but about the covenant from a elite or brutes perspective it should start off with an elite who just landed on reach and follow his journey throughout the rest of the war with him starting as a regular soldier to becoming a commander to first person shooters perspective of the battlefield to a halo wars,black ops 2 striketeam mission approach.with everything from shooting marines to commanding grunts to attack a base to sending a battalion of cruisers to go to war with unsc controlled planet. this game would tie in everything the halo games have been so far and much more.

I think that they should make a halo game not about the unsc but about the covenant from a elite or brutes perspective it should start off with an elite who just landed on reach and follow his journey throughout the rest of the war with him starting as a regular soldier to becoming a commander to first person shooters perspective of the battlefield to a halo wars,black ops 2 striketeam mission approach.with everything from shooting marines to commanding grunts to attack a base to sending a battalion of cruisers to go to war with unsc controlled planet. this game would tie in everything the halo games have been so far and much more.

This seems more like a halo rpg is I am honest and lets just say a halo rpg would be awesome so I am all up for it. But if this idea was a shooter it would be awesome anyway a halo game as a elite would be a fresh new take on halo and its something halo needs. :)

it would be cool if they made a halo game that wasnt purely about the UNSC but about the life of the elites or the brutes and what they did to get to the brute chieftain or the elite general or how the arbiter became the the arbiter