Our November 2013 Member of the Month!!!

Church

Thank you all so much and great job on the post Church it really wheated me up  :cry: 
I honestly did not see this coming it makes me really happy knowing the time I put into the community was recognized thank you all so much! I'll be making the post soon y0.

Edit: Here is the post! http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/32060-novembers-motherly-message/

• Like 6

Sheesh, you've only been here two months and already you're a MoM?! What... are you?

Way to go, Bnus! You've earned it! I'd make some sort of remark about being credit to team, but I think I've overused that joke. o.o

• Like 1

Congratz on MoM. You can now say that you have the nicest Bnus on the site.

When we try to have a conversation with you (and I can speak for us all) we have a hard time keeping our eyes fixed on your face when we want to drift our gaze to your rear.....

Sorry got a little swept away there.... *clears throat* Congratz....

• Like 2

Wait.... Wait a second... I THOUGHT 343iBot WAS MY FRIGGIN MoM!!!!  Congraduweaselations. On being the Member of the Weas- Month... AND BEING....  WEASEL!!!! Oh dang it!!! MoM!!!

• Like 1

Let me know if I get this right.

I.

Bnus = "bun" is another word for "bread".

Bread = Part of a sandwich.

II.

Bnus = 343iCF's new MoM.

MoM = Mother

Mother = Female

It is a common sexist joke that females make sandwiches.

Bnus being the new MoM = Subliminal message for that common sexist joke.

343iCF = Sexist

Pure. Wisdom.

• Like 3

Let me know if I get this right.

I.

Bnus = "bun" is another word for "bread".

Bread = Part of a sandwich.

II.

Bnus = 343iCF's new MoM.

MoM = Mother

Mother = Female

It is a common sexist joke that females make sandwiches.

Bnus being the new MoM = Subliminal message for that common sexist joke.

343iCF = Sexist

Pure. Wisdom

WHY DID YOU DO IT MAN

You were supposed to keep your mouth shut now you know too much! 343i Bot is going to find you any second now!

I didn't want you to get terminated I really didn't you were a great guy Zanny but you know too much you are now a threat to 343i. 

Don't try hiding at ForgeCafe either. Oracle will be looking for you as well. 

• Like 1

WHY DID YOU DO IT MAN

You were supposed to keep your mouth shut now you know too much! 343i Bot is going to find you any second now!

I didn't want you to get terminated I really didn't you were a great guy Zanny but you know too much you are now a threat to 343i. 

Don't try hiding at ForgeCafe either. Oracle will be looking for you as well. 

+10,000 points for Forge Cafe reference.

A fitting title for a fitting man. With all due repect, you deserve it my friend. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous... Only a little. I'm still the better driver ;P

Anyways, congrats my man.

Of course you're the better driver I ran over half the team back during the community event. I'm just better at being a reckless driver :P

• Like 2