Schism

Gamertag: Psycho4merican (formerly Chronmeister)

Optimal Player Count: 6-8

Supported Gametypes: Slayer, KOTH, Extraction

Ordnance: Railgun, Sticky Detonator, Scattershot, Concussion Rifle

post-66838-0-24936000-1383185538_thumb.jpgpost-66838-0-03870600-1383185539_thumb.jpgpost-66838-0-76044600-1383185539_thumb.jpgpost-66838-0-40638700-1383185540_thumb.jpgpost-66838-0-18290200-1383185541_thumb.jpgpost-66838-0-83726800-1383185541_thumb.jpgpost-66838-0-52672700-1383185542_thumb.jpgpost-66838-0-22498800-1383185543_thumb.jpg

Download it Here<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please let me know how you like the map. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Its one of the impact bases, I think... the top of the 2-storey one... Anyway, cool map, from the screenshots, it looks very clean and crisp! I'm no expert, just offereing my 2 cents worth, but I don't think the overview picture does your map any good as most of it just shows the ceiling and makes it look messy with all the pieces sticking out, even though it looks very good and smooth from the inside. You should probably change it with a picture in the highest corner of your map that shows most of the layout.

Its one of the impact bases, I think... the top of the 2-storey one... Anyway, cool map, from the screenshots, it looks very clean and crisp! I'm no expert, just offereing my 2 cents worth, but I don't think the overview picture does your map any good as most of it just shows the ceiling and makes it look messy with all the pieces sticking out, even though it looks very good and smooth from the inside. You should probably change it with a picture in the highest corner of your map that shows most of the layout.

Or you could just DL it. ;)

Or you could just DL it. ;)

Of course. What I meant is that the picture doesn't do the post any good, not the map. My bad. The post would look nicer without it in my opinion, but would look nicer with a good picture that shows most of the layout as the bird's-eye view of the map does not show much. You know, just for other viewers and possibly attracting more feedback... sorry, I don't want to argue in this forum. Perhaps, you can remove the wall, coliseums on top just to take a good look at the layout before putting them back and then you can also use Zandril's halo 4 marker pack to mark out spawns and whatnot. People are busy, this will help this post out by making it easier to comment on weapon locations and vantage points in the map as they have a clear view of the layout. Even though downloading the map and giving feedback that way is more effective, some people don't have the time.

Look, I'm just trying to help. Just a suggestion :)

• Like 2