Have you encountered this guy in MP: claims to be 343 worker and threatens with a ban.

CrashX

Soo yesterday I played against this dude WingnutUSN. They practically slaughtered us and were dicks about it over the mics, but I was the only one having the same amount or more kills than him, so I teabagged him for being so arrogant. Next thing you know he says: "I'm gonna check that guy's account, I'm gonna check it and get him banned...yeah the usual"

He then sends me a voice message that goes like this:

"Hi, My name is Marcus Chet(?) I work in conjunction with 343, I was just in match with you. I'm noticing you are using  a mod or a lag switch. I'm not sure which. But I will be investigating you're account hope to get back to you soon or later this week to get you banned. Thank you."

He then sends me somekind of a serial code as a normal text message.

Lol so I obviously don't have any of those two. I'm not even sure what they are.The point is if he really is a employer of 343, he's using his power in a wrong way because getting mad over a game.

Have you encountered this poser??

There are a lot of people on Xbox Live who pretend to be 343i employees but the truth is 343i employees aren't online as often as one might think. They're not just playing Halo in their free time. 343 is also known to have a good sense of humor, they can take a teabag or two I mean they did put in the teabagging hologram feature after all. I wouldn't worry about this at all. I'd completely forget it even happened haha

• Like 2

very doubtful he is really a 343 coworker. say if he was though you need to contact 343 and tell them. any ways just be careful of those things cus you never know he could have been a hacker himself really. just trying to get your gamertag and xbox account to do bad stuff. so out of all honesty i would report him and tell 343 what happened