halo4 issues

JOE 4 SHO

i need help plz. i have tried to play the halo4 campaign. every time i try and load the level it says "playrs failed to load content. a player may be missing dlc" so i had formated my hard drive to get rid of anything that could potentially make it not work. but it still wont load. i can start the campaign new and it works no problem but it wont let me start off were i left off. i have cleaned the disc i also cleaned the lazer lens and still nothing has changed. the only other think that i think it could be is the disc itself. but i have been able to start the campaign from anywhere before but all of a sudden it wont work. also. it has gave me that error message before and i would restart my game and it would work but now it wont..... PLZZZZZ help somebody

I've never heard of this issue so Absolute Dog may be right. You might have to start the campaign all over again, really sorry to hear best of luck getting back to where you left off. Also since you formatted your hardrive by any chance did you delete your Halo 4 save file too? 

• 3 weeks later...