Make it like Halo 2/3. That way those people will get what they want, and everyone else will proceed to not care very much.

I won't be surprised if it is in Halo 5. Halo 4 already had some unsolvable technical problems with the multiplayer, I don't think having an entire ranking system that determined who played who would have helped much.

Edited by WonderWombat

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it's likely for 343 to implement a more liked ranking system into Halo 5, especially after all the hate they have received from Halo 4's one. I think 343 will do it the right way this time. ;)

Halo 4's was to easy to begin with, then CSR was released and everyone complained of no in game viewing, both completely justified, Halo 3 managed to Change its in game rank showing system, how come Halo 4 "couldn't"?

Halo 4's was to easy to begin with, then CSR was released and everyone complained of no in game viewing, both completely justified, Halo 3 managed to Change its in game rank showing system, how come Halo 4 "couldn't"?

Exactly, I think they know what they are doing now and I'm expecting them to do the right thing in the future Halo's. I'm sure we can trust them more now. ;)

That's why we're here, much better forums and far friendlier community. :)

That's why we're here, much better forums and far friendlier community. :)

So true, but nothing beats smogon for stuck usp self rightous [insert appropriate curse] that try to be better than the really are. I like competitive pokemon. But they take the [insert] and are ignorant jerks if you say one thing off topic.

So true, but nothing beats smogon for stuck usp self rightous [insert appropriate curse] that try to be better than the really are. I like competitive pokemon. But they take the [insert] and are ignorant jerks if you say one thing off topic.

True but not all members are like that. Some of them are pure and still haven't discovered the 343ICF. The bad members will stay there but if the good ones stay following the light, they will find us. :)

• Like 1