Let’s start from the beginning.
1. I like the bit where you're driving on the water. The issue is that it's too long and it gets boring after the first lap.
2. The jump afterwards is nice and smooth, have no problems with that.
3. The cave section where I think it’s meant to look like you're driving through a volcano is decent. It could have maybe been improved with some volcanoey aesthetics such as kill balls, red lights, etc...
4. Now to the "near death experience" and earthquake tunnel" section. For me this is where the track really comes alive. Driving around a track is one thing, however, driving around it to avoid death while the ground shakes beneath you and there are explosions going on to the side of you. That’s what I call a race.
5. Now for the “RING OF DEATH”. This looks pretty cool to drive through and it’s got a smooth landing on the other side.
6. The big jump at the end of the track is good in the sense that it’s a big jump, the landing is a bit awkward though.
Overall this is not a bad effort, although it is inconsistent. It's great fun in some sections and boring in others. The layout seems a bit bland as well. If you were to take out the earthquake part and the Ring of Death the track would be boring as hell. I think if you were to take all of your ideas and plan them out into an interesting layout, then this would be a great track that many would love to play.
P.s If you do want to rebuild the track and you need some help I would be more than willing to assist you in it.