•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (07 February 2016 - 03:24 AM) Welcome to the forums, Squrtypye! :welcome: View Squrtypye's Profile
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 02:11 AM) and only 5 armors total will be available forever
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 02:11 AM) and when you go to choose a color for your armor all it will give you is the choice of red or blue
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 02:10 AM) thats ging to be Halo 6 no campaign no anyting except 4v4 team slayer and it has to be live streamed always too play
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 02:10 AM) the rest is market the crap out of E sports and shove it down our throats until we accept it and forget about halo even having a campaign
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 02:10 AM) i still feel like 343 put very little effort into halo unless its pro circuit stuff they give it like 5 percent effort
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 02:09 AM) id play warzone but HAlo ****** me off wiht that ban its like the ban system is retarded, and if your not a pro it bans you.
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 02:08 AM) @Fishy yea im just playing the Crew Again trying to save up the cash for the Aventador which by far iv seen is the best car in here even over the agera and othr cars it goves great handle and speed and manuavarbility all around
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 02:05 AM) so its back to the crew for me
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 02:05 AM) @ESPADAS03 dang yea i have been playing the crew and went in five rounds in i get banned i havent quit but it just banned me.
@  Fishy : (07 February 2016 - 02:04 AM) @ESPADAS03 Don't worry, I've been banned for 16 hours once for no reason.
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 01:55 AM) well time t see if the crew is working that game is actually fun unlike halo 5 is halo5 is more like well its to serious now and the fun has been sucked out of it
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 01:53 AM) ok HAlo hates me i havent quit any matches and now im banned wtf halo why why is this game soe prejudice
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 01:42 AM) if theres no challenge in the kill its just boring
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 01:42 AM) man i just started to play halo 5 today ad already i hate it again dude these spawns are just crap seriously why spawn me if your going to make it easy for the other team to kill me
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 01:27 AM) i found a still shot of the spartan ops scene where thorn is getting his hemlet placed on and if you zoom in you can see three spartans in front of him
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 01:12 AM) @Melody its ok you dont have to answer that ut you do have to answer this .. do you know the muffin man
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 01:12 AM) only reason im playing it now is because the Crew ont connect or something
@  ESPADAS03 : (07 February 2016 - 01:11 AM) man i took a long break from halo lol
@  Ni Nihon : (07 February 2016 - 12:13 AM) @Yoshi1176 ok

Photo

What happened to Dominion??

dominion