halo 5 news?

spartan_j03

Sadly no. Although they will probably juice out something soon because recently everything seems very calm...... I tweeted BSangel the other day asking if people could ever visit 343iStudios for a tour and she said no to protect their announced and unannounced projects(I guess thats news more Halo games in the work we don't know about!) 
This channel is your best bet
http://www.youtube.com/user/Halo5Follower

I don't really like the way he formats everything and it seems like he isn't very educated about some things in the Halo community, but any tad bit of Halo 5 info even if its just a tweet he will report on it so there ya go! 

• Like 1

thats what i was thinking. the teaser came out in what....july? and there hasnt been much yet. im guessing either sometime in november or soon after X-mas.

i do actually follow halo5follower currently, but i agree with you for the same reasons. plus i think he goes over too many really out there theories/ ideas, when there are others that are much more sound he passes over. but yeah, over all not a bad place to gather info. im glad i got on the forums finally though. ive been a dang wallflower stalking halo forums since 3, but never joining. nice to have people to talk about this stuff with :)