•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (05 December 2019 - 07:08 AM) Welcome to the forums, EmiLekA! :welcome: View EmiLekA's Profile
@  343iBot : (04 December 2019 - 07:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, Sallyovace! :welcome: View Sallyovace's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (04 December 2019 - 02:44 PM) the masta pasta race
@  Twinreaper : (04 December 2019 - 06:50 AM) hola amigos...welcome to the masta race lol
@  Halo6 Follower : (03 December 2019 - 09:26 PM) Rejoice!
@  Tony le Lava... : (03 December 2019 - 06:00 PM) The day I've been waiting for years has finally come :)
@  343iBot : (03 December 2019 - 02:38 PM) Welcome to the forums, ScytheFG! :welcome: View ScytheFG's Profile
@  343iBot : (02 December 2019 - 12:38 PM) Welcome to the forums, Richardjup! :welcome: View Richardjup's Profile
@  343iBot : (01 December 2019 - 04:23 PM) Welcome to the forums, Michaelbanny! :welcome: View Michaelbanny's Profile
@  343iBot : (30 November 2019 - 10:11 PM) Welcome to the forums, PhilipdAype! :welcome: View PhilipdAype's Profile
@  343iBot : (29 November 2019 - 06:12 PM) Welcome to the forums, Onecapper! :welcome: View Onecapper's Profile
@  343iBot : (29 November 2019 - 02:13 AM) Welcome to the forums, brownE7! :welcome: View brownE7's Profile
@  343iBot : (28 November 2019 - 11:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, duaneblynn! :welcome: View duaneblynn's Profile
@  343iBot : (28 November 2019 - 05:37 AM) Welcome to the forums, jonathanK! :welcome: View jonathanK's Profile
@  Vitamin Pwn : (26 November 2019 - 08:25 PM) nay nay nay!
@  Mr Kittens a... : (26 November 2019 - 10:50 AM) Hey hey hey!
@  343iBot : (26 November 2019 - 07:52 AM) Welcome to the forums, BrianTrorb! :welcome: View BrianTrorb's Profile
@  Akali : (24 November 2019 - 07:47 PM) @RedStarRocket91 Damn right we should! Like the good old days
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (24 November 2019 - 10:58 AM) why compete when mouse-keyboard combos are dumb
@  Maestro : (20 November 2019 - 09:28 PM) yeah, but I think that shouldn't matter when you play with your buddies in campaign or screw around in custom games

Photo

Idea for ODST Style Game: Halo: SyoGhost HaZ Ops

ODST Flood Hazard HazOps Dark Mythtics Syo Homeland Secruity Sector6 Pic-Sector6 SyoGhost Syo-Durzaina Elite Philosophy Council

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SyoSin

SyoSin

Jackal

• Members
  • 12 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:SickSicCLink
  • LocationGo BlackHawks!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:26 PM

Hello everyone!

I want to start by saying ODST was one of my FAVORITE Games, why you ask?!?!??!!!?..... Just the SIMPLE Things Like the ENVIRONMENT!

The simple city surrounding that hardly any other game has if the one and only HALO!

To really sum things up, I'm going to make an all out Halo game of my very own version!

Story Line,

The story would start as usual, fighting jackals, grunts, elites aboard a UNSC Ship, or UNSC Military Space Station, while brutes beat the very life out of our city's on our newly sanctioned planet, but when the covenant come to the last place known to the human race on this dark mythic planet, they soon find Man has a newly discovered potential Allie! Now the covenant, not only has to retreat but avoid these dark mythtic creatures man has soul Hartley embraced! Mean while, In the elite homeland The Elite Philosopher or Elite Theocracy Council, envisions a Brute sacrifice that may end man kind and partake in destroying the dark mythic planet and its realm of fortitude from ever lasting life... Now the only thing standing left for man is Syo-Durzaina and the SyoGhost HaZ Op (Green Horns Hazops) wich must contain and stop the infection!

Halo 2, Halo ODST, Halo 4 similarities into Halo SyoGhosts:

1). Duel wield
2). Supply Drops- Weapons Drops, Vehicles, ODST Infantry Squads( Via Halo Wars ).
3). Halo ODST Pistol, Halo 4 Pistol, and Duel wield Halo 2 Pistols!
4). Weapons and Vehicle Vaults!

Objectives in Halo SyoGhosts:

Green Horn extractions- Side Missions

Spartan IV's as guides- Side Missions

ODST Rescue and Commandeer Member/Squads- Certain Side Missions if kept alive!

Items Pertaining to Energy and Health:

1). Medical kit
2). Helmet Energy Canister (Blue)
3). Canister Charging Station
4). S2(Over Shield) Canister (Green)
5). SyoCanister (Yellow, Green, and Blue)

Items Pertaining to Key Cards and Passwords:

Armory: Passcode
Armory: Key Card
SyoArmory: Key Card
SyoArmory: Key Card and Passcode
SyoZone Armory: key Card and Passcode

Infantry Zone Entrance:

Zone Key Card
Zone2 Key Card
SyoZone Card

Military Vehicle Entrance:

Sector4-6: Key Card and Passcode
Sector3: Key Card and Passcode
Sector2: Key Card and Passcode
Sector1: Key Card and Passcode

HALO: SyoGhost HaZ Ops

SickSicCLink'6ers

#2 SyoSin

SyoSin

Jackal

• Members
  • 12 posts
Liked
  • LocationGo BlackHawks!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

image.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

SickSicCLink'6ers

#3 SyoSin

SyoSin

Jackal

• Members
  • 12 posts
Liked
  • LocationGo BlackHawks!

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:53 AM   Best Answer

image.jpg

SickSicCLink'6ers

#4 SyoSin

SyoSin

Jackal

• Members
  • 12 posts
Liked
  • LocationGo BlackHawks!

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:21 PM

image.jpeg

SickSicCLink'6ers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ODST, Flood, Hazard, HazOps, Dark Mythtics, Syo Homeland Secruity Sector6, Pic-Sector6, SyoGhost, Syo-Durzaina, Elite Philosophy Council

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users