Caedis

Zandril

Hey guys, I'm happy to show you my very first Flood map on Halo 4. Ever since I've started forging, I've always made casual maps and competitive maps. This is my very first Infection map. Ever.

Despite my huge lack of experience making these kind of maps, I'm honestly pretty happy with how this map turned out.

And now, without further ado, I present...Caedis.

gB39AEh.jpg

The custom gametype is Phagein. The map used to be compatible with Hivemind but since players can't use turrets in Hivemind, I made the map work only with Phagein.

Caedis is not a very big Flood map but it's big enough for a fun game of Flood. I made this map themed as I believe a theme plays a huge part in a Flood map.

The theme is shipwreck. I'd say that I was able to make the aesthetics in the map really good and in the tests I held, the map also plays well.

SCREENSHOTS

h8DHcVu.jpg

viBna7N.jpg

QsFXCvA.jpg

faRo8Cx.jpg

tHsKXbD.jpg

45DpwmC.jpg

Ut7BbBb.jpg

htx2doY.jpg

AG9TqZc.jpg

RmBeC3k.jpg

DkX0Csv.jpg

That's pretty much it. If anyone can give the map a go and/or give me feedback, I'd really appreciate it.

• Like 4

Have downloaded both the map and gametype Zandril! Should have a little time today to get a few games on it! Great job on the wrecked ship! :thumbsup:

Thanks Choot. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

I'd give you feedback right back but I don't really know where your maps are. The only one I know of currently is Serenity but that is still a WIP.

• Like 2

Thanks Choot. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

I'd give you feedback right back but I don't really know where your maps are. The only one I know of currently is Serenity but that is still a WIP.

The only Halo 4 map I've submitted anywhere is 'da_Swamp. It has already been submitted into the Hivemind contest but you're welcome to check it out and leave feedback. A map is never really finished until the author decides so, lol! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

The only Halo 4 map I've submitted anywhere is 'da_Swamp. It has already been submitted into the Hivemind contest but you're welcome to check it out and leave feedback. A map is never really finished until the author decides so, lol! :thumbsup:

I'm not comfortable giving feedback to a Flood Map. I lack experience with Flood maps. I think I'll wait for you to finish your competitive WIP maps. I'll give those feedback.

I'm more comfortable giving feedback to competitive maps.

• 3 months later...

:D Wow, that looks like an amazing map! I usually like bright and colorful maps, but this one is really creative. My favorite part has the be the bit of darkness added to the map, and how it's made and set up. Really nice job on making this map. You should totally make more! Keep up the great work dude  :yay: .

Edited by тυ¢кєя