343i 4th weekly community poll

BeckoningZebra1

Welcome to the fourth 343i Weekly Community Poll!

Last week had a lot of great answers and I even learned some stuff about the Halo universe as I read some of your answers. But ultimately the Greatest Military Mastermind was non-other than

Jacob Keyes!

This week's question is "Who has the greatest Naval power?"

Vote below and share your opinion as to why but also tell me what category (or maybe even question) you'd like next week's poll to be about.

Enjoy your week! :wave:

• Like 2

Forerunners! They created, moved and destroyed STARS!

But if you're talking about after Halo 4, then I'd go with UNSC. Infinity can ram a CCS cruiser with no apparent effort nor structural damage. We are finally the rulers.

P.S. maybe next should be "Who has the greatest Military power?"

Edited by SternuS
  • Like 2

The forerunners their tech is far beyond that of the UNSC and much more advanced than the Covenant. I mean the covenant has big ships and scarabs and such, but UNSC blows those up on the daily. Where as seen in Halo 4 it takes us the whole game to get one of their artifacts. 

Next question: I think it would be fun to do something a little less serious about halo such as "Which halo has the hottest cortana? - CE -H2 -H3"

Something like that.

Edited by CooliestRap - Gwam
  • Like 2

The forerunners hands down why because they created halo and halo wipes out all organic life in the  galaxy so the unsc or convent don't stand a chance against that. Also as seen in halo 4 the didacts single ship almost destroyed earth so yheah   :thumbsup:

Edited by Caboose the Ace
  • Like 1

Forerunners, without a shadow of a doubt. Remember, for all the Infinity is powerful, it's based on a very basic understanding of Forerunner technology - and for all it has the biggest and most powerful guns that the UNSC has ever produced, look at how small the damage to the Didact's ship actually was when it tried to blast a hole in the plating for the Chief to get in. Plus, remember the opening of the portal to the Ark at the start of Halo 3: the entire remaining UNSC navy focusing fire on the dreadnought at once, and they couldn't even slow it down. No matter how good the USC's scientists are, there's no way they could have reverse-engineered and built a new type of ship as powerful as a Forerunner vessel just five years from not even being able to drop its shields.

Plus, the Halos themselves are technically a naval construct, and it quite literally took the biggest explosion we're capable of making to destroy one of those - only for it to be almost completely rebuilt in two years!

• Like 4

Assuming by "Naval" you actually mean like a Navy.. Like you know.. Ships that travel on water.. I'd have to say UNSC.. I have yet to read anything (or have forgotten I read it) about Covenant or Forerunner's having any sort of water craft...

Now, if you mean space ships sort of Naval power.. Then.. Forerunner's for ship vs ship power, possibly UNSC for production, and Covenant for bombardments I guess..

• Like 1

Assuming by "Naval" you actually mean like a Navy.. Like you know.. Ships that travel on water.. I'd have to say UNSC.. I have yet to read anything (or have forgotten I read it) about Covenant or Forerunner's having any sort of water craft...

Now, if you mean space ships sort of Naval power.. Then.. Forerunner's for ship vs ship power, possibly UNSC for production, and Covenant for bombardments I guess..

Naval as in ships in space not water, sorry if that confused anyone else too.

I would go with the forerunners without a shadow of a doubt. Not only did they build a set of rings strong enough to wipe out most life, but, they build a chamber to last that event, as seen with the Didact. Their technology is incredibly advanced, and they themselves are skilled warriors. The UNSC is miles behind them, and the Covenant are at the bottom of the chain right about now. They are a militia group, really. Their tech and forces are low and inexperienced, so, they suck now. In the old Halo 3 days, they were really ahead of the UNSC. But, right now, it is really,

1. Forerunners
  2. UNSC
  3. Covenant Remnant
  • Like 3

Is this even a question?

Forerunners without a shadow of a doubt, considering the UNSC had the entire Home Defense Fleet (at least) and a lot of ODP's in Earth's orbit sent to take down ONE. FORERUNNER. SHIP. (Including Infinity) yet lost a lot of ships.

Also, see what happened when 3 frigates and some Longswords attacked the keyship on the portal? Not. A. Scratch.

These are the guys who had fleets that could destroy a planet if necessary.

Finally, to quote Ripa 'Moramee;

The majesty of this [Forerunner] Fleet shall be unparalleled!
  • Like 1