Games-With-Gold-List.png

It's almost time for Xbox live gold subscribers to grab their next free games with games with gold. Septembers two free games are Magic: The gathering and Rainbow: Six Vegas. 

d13_xb_en_planechase_fix.jpg

Magic: The Gathering will be first up and it will be available to download for free from September 1st. This game is based on a collectible card game where players battle each other. 

028A016D262620-c2-photo-oYToxOntzOjE6Inc

The first person shooter action game Rainbow Six: Vegas will be available to download from September 16th.

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 6

I remember getting Rainbow Six Vegas when I was six, but I don't know how I feel about this. These are two incredibly old games, or at least Rainbow Six is. I feel like Playstation is putting up better games, this month was Saints Row III and Hitman! Two really new games. At least newer then this. Still, you have to admire their efforts.

• Like 1

so far these games for gold have been terrible I mean Sony gets bf3 and saints row the third and we get crackdown and dr2 WTF I was hoping this month was going to be good but no it is not so

EPIC FAIL MICROSFT !!!! :sweat:

Dude, what are you talking about, Dead Rising 2 is awesome. Though I will agree, September's games are mediocre.

• 2 months later...