Xbox One Upload Studio

Adam91

This is actually new to me as I have just stumbled upon some news about this Xbox One feature after it has been known for a couple of months, it's called Xbox One upload studio.

Xbox One upload studio is a tool that allows users to edit, theme and share videos they have recorded from their video games and present them on their own channel for other gamers to see. Each users channel will most likely be attached to and accessible from that users own Xbox One profile.

If you had an amazing, funny or weird moment while playing a game you could record it and upload it to your channel for the Xbox community to see.

XboxOneDVR.jpg

Quoted from news.xbox.com

"At EVO 2013, one fan went undefeated for hours in “Killer Instinct” until at long last the best player on the “Killer Instinct” development team was able to defeat them. Using Game DVR, they were able to record the best parts of the highly competitive set of three matches. With Upload Studio, they were able to quickly turn it into a stylized video clip that could be shown off locally, like during a panel at Comic-Con, or broadcast through Xbox Live for the world to see."

"If you want to share gameplay footage immediately without editing it, Xbox One also supports that. Simply say “Xbox record” at any time and the console will record what happens next for you to send to your friends or upload to the Internet."

Here is a video from IGN with Xbox's Creative Director Matt White giving a brief walkthrough on how it works.  

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 2

This is so awesome, it'll be like GameTube :D

Yeah this tool caught my eye there have been times where I had one of those hilarious random moments in games and had no way of sharing it as I don't have capture cards or anything. So this feature will come in very handy for me.

• Like 1