Halo: Requiem(RP Thread)

VinWarrior

"Awww..... Its dead... HA! I dont care!" Ike kicked the dead elite. He then clapped his hands like a job well done. "Hey so you need to go to th- Hello? Damnit! WAIT UP!" Ike started frantically running to catch up.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sighing, he turned around. Too much time was being wasted.

"Don't." Advised another member of the fireteam over their radio.

"This is personal."

Running once more, he slammed into the cocky one who was running. He punched his head with force, the deck buckled beneath the impact. Blood smeared the inside if the visor.

"Wanna be cocky now, huh? Think its funny do you? Try this." He shouted before removing the helmet of the guy he pinned down and prepared to make another high-impact punch. Someone grabbed his arm. He retrieved the tag for a third time and attached it to the hermetic storage unit in the armour.

"Try anything again... Don't think I won't kill you. I've had enough BS for one day, I don't even consider you deserving a regen. Maybe then you can learn to stop being a cocky little s***."

The squad backed down the corridor, away from the group. Two aimed forward, two watching the six. They continued until they were round the corridor and in the lift to the deck below. Where they found a miniature war going on the the Infinity's vehicle bay.

Eric moved along, using the Spartans as cover, though he would deny it if they asked. Still, they had shields and armour.

He made his way along the Armoury, picking an assault rifle, a combat vest, helmet and some frag grenades.

He was geared up and good to go, but how could he help Spartans?

Making his way back to the group, he saw someone attack someone else.

What should he do?

He decided and pointed his AR at the offender.

"STAND DOWN!"

Taylor looked at Mal, his anger had overcome him, Taylor pulled out his Kurki, and ran forward at Mal, kicking him and knocking him back, as Taylor shoved the Knife into his chest, he wasn't going to kill Mal, after all, Taylor was only scraping him, he pulled the helmet off of Mal, he looked so much like Jacob, this angered Taylor, as he began beating at him, he said to him, "DON'T. YOU. EVER. F**KING. TOUCH. ONE. OF. MY. FRIENDS!!!!!" as he continued hurting him.

Ike was actually laughing, "You'd think he would try to break my visor, I need the visor the most! Haha! Man, I cant believe he thought that hurt me!" Wiping blood away, Ike still looked happy, Not caring about what just happened.

Eric looked around, these "Spartans" were killing each other more then the covenant.

He needed to do something.

"Listen up you ********! You're going to quit this bitching and take this ship back. I swear to god I'll have all of your asses in the brig when this is over."

Eric tried to look as imposing as he could.

"Haha! Are you okay? You seemed quite ready to shoot someone." Ike got up and adjusted his helmet and gave the woman a look with his helmet on, Seeing if he can get her to crack a smile. "Murphy, you can cool it man, Everything is under control.. Just an everyday fight! Haha!" Ike looked pretty funny with the bit of red visible on the visor.

Great. Another idiot trying to take four people on. As she stepped off te elavator onto the deck and tackled him, she met the full force of an entire fireteam. They picked her up by the arms and threw her into the awaiting lift. The three other members were visibly annoyed with the stop of their progress. Before she could get back up, the doors were already closing.

"Are you ******* joking me?!"

Eric went face to face with the Spartan.

"Our bloody ship is under attack, our people our dying and you are here fighting yourselves! You want to fight? Go ahead. But you better not ******* do it on everybody's ******* time! Lives are at stake...sir!"

He backed away a bit, he needed to control himself. 

"Asleep on the job Sam? The ships under attack by the covenant and the spartans! Its a mad house here.." Ike put the magnum on safe, "Try not to shoot anyone, Not me atleast!" Ike looked silly, As always.

"I've had it! I'm going to help take back this ship. Now you little girls can either shut up and get behind me or stay here and decide what to do with your days in the prison."

Murphy proceeded off by himself, not looking back to see if anyone was following.

"I hope to god someone comes with me." he thought to himself.

Taylor nodded, "I agree with him! We need to take back what is rightfully ours, and petty quarrels should not stand in our way!" as he pulled out his shotgun, and nodded to Ike and a new friend that Ike had encountered, and they continued to walk their way to the bridge, Taylor walked over to Ike, and asked him in a quiet voice, "Who's that?" looking at the new lady that they had recruited into their rag-tag group.

"Dont worry Sam, Im not a jerk of a high rank, Im just like a circus clown, Only with metal armor on! Man... I hate clowns..." Ike looked over at Taylor, "Taylor! This... This is Sam! She just ran into me, Quite literally. But! I resolved the problem, Sooo.... What did I miss other than getting socked in the face and finding humor in it?" Ike gave the I dont know look to Taylor and shrugged, Probably making his eyebrow go up and down, His visor makes him more of a mysterious comedian.

Taylor had been through a lot, he wanted to joke around with Ike, so he said to him, "Ike... Did I ever teach you the secret to getting a girl?" Taylor said sarcastically, smiling at him. Taylor continued, "If you want to get this girl, you have to feel it, do you feel it Ike?" he continued as he started laughing.

Ashley walked out of the lift on the deck the others were on, and started walking back towards the armory. she got half way back to where she was when ike was attacked when an elite came up behind her and knocked her down. it pinned her down and started asking its commander what to do with ashley as she spoke into the coms, "help, anyone on.. on this channel.. im near the armory.." she was strained bye the weight of the big alien standing on her.

"Well... I feel my face kinda bleeding...... Wait a sec, Do you hear that? Sounds like someone is in trouble! Ill be right back!" Ike ran as fast as possible to the armory, And once he saw the red dot he went into Active Camo and crouch walked into the armory to find someone being attacked by an Elite. Ike walked over and said, "Hey buddy? Can I have your autograph?" And Ike stabbed the Elite in the neck and left it to suffer. "So Ash, Want to kick the Elite to death?" Ike gestured nicely, Looking like a ghost due to the fade of the Camo.

Eric continued on. He may be a tank jockey, but every marine is a rifleman. He proceeded through the corridors, still not looking behind.

He stopped.

Clanking. Close.

He looked and couldn't see anything.

It was getting louder...closer.

A bolt of plasma tore from the air and hit him in the side.

"ARGH, SON OF A *****."

He sprayed the assault rifle inaccurately, catching the shields of the Elite.

The heavy hand knocked him to the ground. He crawled backwards as he watch the sword being drawn.

Eric was moving backwards as fast as he could...

Taylor's fun was interrupted when he heard Ashley, he jolted backward, as he was caught in a rush, he turned left, he was almost near ashley, as he had the elites in his sight, they were chattering as they finally noticed a sprinting Taylor, as he used his Thruster pack, and kicked the elite back, and as he was flipping in the air, shot the other elite standing on Ashley, both were lightly injured, as Taylor fired three shots into one elite's belly, sticking the Kurki in the others face. He picked Ashley up as he walked back with her on his back, to Ike and Sam, he laid her down, the elite had almost crushed her ribs, she was hurt, Taylor turned to Ike, "You go, get Sam to the bridge, I will stay here, and help hold down the wound, when you reach the bridge, get help."

"That was... Unnecessary. Seriously, is that how you treat all your neighbours, too?"

"Only the ones who piss me off."

"Well maybe we should focus on getting away from this ship."

"Agreed."

That was what was agreed. A sign was illuminated in the darkness; Deck G-5, Hangar 45-C. The door hung by its hinges, allowing a brief glimpse of the darkened bay beyond. Moving in, they saw a welcome sight; a Pelican Dropship. Carbon scoring littered the hull and numerous bodies lay around it; it had been a slaughter for marines rushing to evac. The distant rattle of gunfire was the only thing that broke the silence in the hangar.

"Wonder if this baby works." Joked one of the squad, Greeson.

"Like you know how to pilot that thing Gree"

"Hey, the VR sims are a load if crap and you know it."

"Just start the engine. Send a beacon for survivors."

"Beacon online, it'll be a good ten minutes for me to repair the engine."

"Crap."