Destiny Ideas: Collector's Editions and Console Editions!

VinWarrior

So, I have been really excited for Destiny lately, and I figured I would come up with some ideas. The first is Collector's Editions of the game. Now there are Five Collectors editions, each with different content.

Titan Edition:

Price: $199.99

Contents:

• Steel Casing of the game, featuring a Titan on the front, colors of the front of the steel case vary on consoles.
  • The Golden Age: The Art of Destiny featuring over 200 pages of concepts.
  • Titan Statue: A statue of a Defiant Titan, standing alone on a grassy hill with his Assault Rifle.
  • Exclusive DLC content: Three exclusive DLC packs, the Titanic Armor Pack, the Silver Age Weapons Pack, and an exclusive Marathon symbol to customize unto your ship.
  • Destiny: Titan Banner[http://www.bungiestore.com/Titan-Banner/M/B00DRZP0JQ.htm]

Hunter Edition:

Contents:

• Steel Casing of the game, featuring a Hunter on the front, colors of the front of the steel case vary on consoles.
  • Hunter Statue: A statue of a Hunter, stalking his prey in murky Venus forest, with his Sniper Rifle.

• Exclusive DLC content: Three exclusive DLC packs, the Lone Wolf Armor Pack, the Bronze Age Weapons Pack, and an exclusive Marathon symbol to customize unto your ship.

• Destiny: Hunter Banner[http://www.bungiestore.com/Hunter-Banner/M/B00DRZOV6Y.htm]

Warlock Edition:

Contents:

• Steel Casing of the game, featuring a Warlock on the front, colors of the front of the steel case vary on consoles.
  • Warlock Statue: A statue of a Warlock, lifting up his hand to send out his electric attack, as a ball of blue erupts above his hand, his pistol equipped in his other hand, on the windy Mars.
  • Exclusive DLC content: Three exclusive DLC packs, the Sorcerer Armor Pack, the Golden Age Weapons Pack, and an exclusive Marathon symbol to customize unto your ship.
  • Destiny: Warlock Banner[http://www.bungiestore.com/Warlock-Banner/M/B00DRZP5N2.htm]

Limited Edition:

Price: $99.99

Contents:

• Regular copy on the game, featuring Stand box art.

Legend Edition:

Price: $249.99

Contents:

• Steel Casing of the game, featuring a Fallen on the front, in the color of Gold.
  • Fireteam Statue: Featuring all three classes, the Hunter, Warlock, and Titan, standing together on the moon.
  • Replica Vex Headpiece.
  • Destiny Season Pass: All DLCs for Destiny, plus an exclusive free weapon, The Corsair, designed to look and act like the classic Battle Rifle from Halo.
  • All three banners.
  • Destiny: A Peak Inside the Universe: An exclusive commentary disc, featuring Jason Jones, and other Bungie developers, with a full Destiny Walkthrough, and exclusive tips.

Xbox One Destiny Edition:

Price: $599.99

Contents:

• Destiny Themed Kinect, Console, and Controller.
  • Destiny Regular Edition.
  • 12 Month Xbox Live.

Playstation 4 Destiny Edition:

Price: $459.99

Contents:

• Destiny Themed Playstation 4, Controller, and Earpiece.
  • Destiny Regular Edition.
  • 12 Month PSN
  • PLAYSTATION BONUS: Exclusive Playstation symbol to customize unto your ship.

So what do you guys think, and which one would you get? Thanks for reading guys!

• Like 4

I love the ideas, well thought-out and organized. I can tell you put some time in the post. :clap:

I wonder why a console bundle has not been created with the high end collector edition game and all included content available? They always add the standard edition lol.

Personally, I don't plan on purchasing a limited edition game. Standard edition will suffice. :)

• Like 2

• 10 months later...