Playing Campaign on Legendary solo makes you better in Mutiplayer.

TheMightyLlama1

Through out this summer, I've played nothing but Halo. And I played and past Halo 3 and ODST solo on Legendary twice, Reach on Heroic solo, and Halo 4 on Legendary solo and I notice I have better skill and became a better Halo Player in MatchMaking. Now I'm good with precision wepons at long range, and I Snipe way more better then I used to. It's pretty shocking lol. I did plan to play Halo: CBA on Legendary but I'm exhausted. And I will NEVER play Halo 2 on Legendary... my god, that's like your in Hell and the devil forces you to play that forever lol. :'(

Through out this summer, I've played nothing but Halo. And I played and past Halo 3 and ODST solo on Legendary twice, Reach on Heroic solo, and Halo 4 on Legendary solo and I notice I have better skill and became a better Halo Player in MatchMaking. Now I'm good with precision wepons at long range, and I Snipe way more better then I used to. It's pretty shocking lol. I did plan to play Halo: CBA on Legendary but I'm exhausted. And I will NEVER play Halo 2 on Legendary... my god, that's like your in Hell and the devil forces you to play that forever lol. :'(

heh heh well if you do manage to do halo 2 legendary then you know you're a very good halo player if you are stuck on it try 2 players may make it easier :thumbsup:

Come on! Halo 2 wasn't that hard.. There is that one part in the first mission though before you find out the covenant have brought bombs with them on their attacks on the mac stations(but everyone knows the trick. save that BR ammo and the plasma pistols from the grunts)... well there are 4 parts in the whole campaign that seem to leave you scratching your head and your jar wide open. But Halo 2 is the fastest paced Halo game out of them all.

But I agree here, playing the campaign does get you better at matchmaking always has, even back in Halo 2. Personally I have experienced this first hand. I think you get a better sense of self preservation after coming out of a legendary campaign. And with that you stay alive more offend. You tend to spot what your doing wrong like your placement on the map, your nearest cover and escape routs as well as avoiding large groups of players.

Steel sharpens steel. But to get the full affect you gotta play solo.

• Like 1

heh heh well if you do manage to do halo 2 legendary then you know you're a very good halo player if you are stuck on it try 2 players may make it easier :thumbsup:

Are you crazy Caboose ?? Two players on Legendary in Halo 2 is way harder!! Like, the Iron Skull is already turned on!

Playing any Halo game on legendary solo makes me rage.

Haha they really aren't that hard if you know what your doing. And I do Rage sometimes and when I die, I press start and revert to my checkpoint, sometimes I forget I'm playing mutiplayer, and I leave the game xD

Play Halo 3 ODST firefight, solo on Legendary difficulty. Keep playing until you can last for at least twice as long as you could on heroic... 

Now you will be a beast in Matchmaking...

(Source? I have done it myself. I played a lot of ODST!)