We want silenced SMG in Halo 5

Quintin Nagy

Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see these things come back to Halo?

• Yes
    • F*cking YES!
    • No (I mean yes)
    • No (forreal tho)

apart from the Silenced smg in Halo 5, here are some other things we want in future halo games.

We want THE ARBITER
We want DUEL WEILDING

We want A MIXTURE OF ALL OLD AND NEW WEAPONS (and don't F*cking 'evolve' them - keep them classic)
We want BIGGERE FORGE WORLDS
We want MORE MAP REMAKES
and last of all
WE WANT HALO TO BE HALO.

post anything else you would like to see new and/or things you want to see return to the halo universe!

bring back the socom and ODSTs, with the original halo3/halo3ODST look!

The silenced SMG was one of my favorite weapons in Halo 3: ODST. In my experience it seemed to chew through ammunition quite fast.

yeah maybe they could extend its ammo capacity, or even better give it a drum mag 

• Like 1

I would like to see the Silenced SMG return for a specific reason: I feel that the Halo multiplayer sandbox can benefit from a scope-able automatic weapon meant for close-to-mid range. There have only been two other scope-able automatics: the CE Magnum and Reach's Needle Rifle, and they were both precision weapons. However, I would rather not see this weapon dual-wieldable, because that would interfere with this component that would set it apart from the other automatics, not to mention lower its effectiveness on its own. After all, the "silenced" aspect of the weapon is not, nor was it meant to be, for gameplay purposes. It is a strictly audio/tone based mechanic to make the weapon distinctive and apart from the other weapons of its kind. It won't make you any less visible on your enemy's motion tracker, nor is it necessarily any less noticeable to hear firing. I think that's a positive thing and think it would make a great addition to Halo's multiplayer sandbox.

• Like 1