People to test Dominion Map Reactor Please

I am in need of people to help test my map for the MYM Dominion contest. If you are interested in helping me message me on XBL, gamer tag is noize maker99. I will be hosting a lobby on 7/31/2013 at 8:30 p.m. eastern pacific time. If you cant make it but want to see the map it will be on my file share. Thanks.

• Like 2

If you would like your map tested tonight, follow instructions here >>> Tuesday_Night_Tests.

You can also submit in the Halo_4_Forge:_Dominion and THFE:_Dominion for map feedback.

I would like to help test your Dominion map submission as well. If I happen to be on at the appropriate time tomorrow, I will send you a message over XBL. If I do not happen to make it I will be sure to download and get a few tests in. :)

I sent the file to my xbox via your fileshare and will hopefully get a few games on it soon. :)

For those interested, here is the link to his map >>> http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/noize%20maker99/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=30aec237-bfdd-47af-b237-eb16519acc4e

• Like 1