Flood Mode Advanced Spawning // HELP

Hi everyone, I'm working on a flood map and I need a way for the flood to be forced to spawn at the nearest attacker spawn point to the uninfected players.

For example if the humans are in the 5th room of the map then the flood shouldn't spawn in the first unless that his the location of the nearest spawns.

Any help on this would be much appreciated as the map really wont work right if I can't do this.

Well, spawning always depends on the type of flood you are making.

If you are forging a linear flood map, you should use a flood teleporter room, with timed spawns for each teleporter. That way flood can spawn safe, and then choose to go where ever they are needed. Just a reminder, flood should never be able to get into a room before humans, unless they overrun the humans. Instead, make the last twenty seconds or so of each holdout area more hectic by giving the flood a new, closer angle of attack.

Other types of flood, including holdout and Nazi zombie maps use this style as well. Even some free roam flood maps use this strategy.