Official - Achievement Help & Advice

Spectral Jester

So how do we get the achievements if they are locked? I've done 4 of them so far and nothing... The jetpack beatdown, the armorlock assassination, and the two zombie ones. I did unlock Top Shot, but then I did these others after and I haven't received the award.

Apparently for some of the achievements you have to have the DLC and do them on the DLC maps. There have been some issues with achievements before, but I am not in charge of them and am not able to fix them for you :( Sorry bout that.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You can also get if you came to hear me beg on the fourth mission. at the very end, hijack a banshee and fly to the top of the spire, kill all the enemies up there and then jump of and try to get the elite standing in front way at the bottom. do it quick though or George will kill him.

note: his name is jorge not george

Apparently for some of the achievements you have to have the DLC and do them on the DLC maps. There have been some issues with achievements before, but I am not in charge of them and am not able to fix them for you :( Sorry bout that.

I got a Defiant achievement and I haven't even downloaded the DLC maps.

• 2 years later...