First off, I must say that I enjoyed this map's uniqueness. Not a lot of maps are made this way. I especially loved the doorway made out of inclines.
I did see issues with the map though
- Path to blue: One of the paths to blue spawn involves about 10 jumps to get there. This is not good for the flow of the map. I suggest turning those into hard routes for smoother gameplay.
- Colors: You colored your map. But everything's green. I highly suggest changing the colors of the other keypoints of the map. This is for callouts and to help players identify the different areas of the map better.
- Windows: You placed windows in one of the structures. But there's nothing outside. If you're placing windows that players can look out of, make sure there's something to look at.
- Unnecessary piece: I suggest removing the buried cover piece under red spawn.
- Steepness: The paths to red spawn are way too steep. Keep inclines at a 30 degree angle or an angle that's close. You'll know that a piece is inclined correctly if players can jump up while walking up them.
- Too much cover: I think you made the two house-like structures too safe for players. The little holes they can shoot out of are too tight.
- No shields: I'd get those one-way shields out if I were you. I think a hole in that structure would be good for gameplay. It provides another entrance into that structure. If you were worried about it being too open, then you can always make the hole smaller.
- Teleporter: I suggest removing the Brace Large pieces in front of the receiver node at the bottom.
*I'd remove one of the tree stumps at the bottom. 4 is too many IMO