•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Shoutbox

@  Drizzy_Dan : (01 September 2014 - 08:50 PM) That's great news Shock
@  Edward Kenway : (01 September 2014 - 08:50 PM) @Self Destruct Just saw your elite article PROMOTED PROMOTED PROMOTED OMG
@  ShockGazm : (01 September 2014 - 08:47 PM) @-Sparky- Hey Spark :)
@  Self Destruct : (01 September 2014 - 08:47 PM) Daaww
@  -Sparky- : (01 September 2014 - 08:47 PM) 'Twas a pun.
@  -Sparky- : (01 September 2014 - 08:47 PM) No.
@  ShockGazm : (01 September 2014 - 08:46 PM) @Drizzy_Dan Haha, yeah. :P Gonna be on more this week, not really busy
@  Self Destruct : (01 September 2014 - 08:46 PM) Mm... what? Don't you mean the armor?
@  -Sparky- : (01 September 2014 - 08:46 PM) Mm?
@  Self Destruct : (01 September 2014 - 08:45 PM) It looks pretty cool
@  Self Destruct : (01 September 2014 - 08:45 PM) @-Sparky- Jes
@  ShockGazm : (01 September 2014 - 08:45 PM) You must go into setting and change it to HTML5 so it can work. It's a simple but good website,easy navigation. :) might make a thread tomorrow actually
@  -Sparky- : (01 September 2014 - 08:44 PM) A Shock, isn't it?
@  Self Destruct : (01 September 2014 - 08:44 PM) Bleebleeblee that H2A Elite Armor yo - http://343i.org/2bg
@  Drizzy_Dan : (01 September 2014 - 08:43 PM) By the way, good to see you pretty active today Shock
@  Drizzy_Dan : (01 September 2014 - 08:42 PM) Gonna try that on my laptop and my phone haha
@  Drizzy_Dan : (01 September 2014 - 08:42 PM) Whoaa no I did not
@  ShockGazm : (01 September 2014 - 08:41 PM) Not sure if you knew this but if you google "kiss anime mobile" on your PS4, you can stream anime in amazing quality.
@  Delpen9 : (01 September 2014 - 08:40 PM) going outside. bbl
@  Delpen9 : (01 September 2014 - 08:40 PM) @Buns no. Tokyo Ghoul is stressful. prepare...

Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

How to earn XP in halo 4 offline.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SNIP3m101

SNIP3m101

Prophet of Regret

• Members
  • 140 posts
Likable
  • Gamertag:SNIP3m101
  • Location1 year has passed...not M.O.M, but choose not to dwell on it...having adverse reactions from the bio-hazard attack...feeling hungry...and itcy...

Achievements

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

Hey Hey, it's me, SNIP3m101 here with this week's post. If you are a halo veteran and played Halo reach, you would have learned that in halo reach, if you played matchmaking, firefight, and/or campaign, you would earn credits for fighting and scoring kills. A main reason why people did not like halo 4 as much was that there was no way to earn XP besides being on xbox live, but I found a slow, but effective solution to that problem, especially if you have a 4GB memory xbox 360.the things that you need are:

.Xbox 360 (any model)

.halo 4 (with disk 2)

.A fast-speed 8GB (but no more than 16GB) USB flash drive (if you can't get a hard drive for the xbox 360)

.a controler (preferably with a USB charger cable)

.Friends (optional)

First, set up your xbox 360 as it says in the manuall that came with the former, then insert disk 2 of halo 4. now it promps you to install disk 2 on the xbox, but if you have a 4GB xbox, then you can't install war games because it requires 4.2 GB to install, that's were you USB drive or hard drive comes in handy. install the game on the xbox hard drive or configure a USB flashdrive for xbox storage (if it is not specifically for xbox) and install the disk onto that. after the installation is finished, insert game disk 1 and load it up. when yo go to war games, it previously prompts you to install disk 2 before access is granted, but now, you should get 4 options: war games, spartan ops, forge, and theater. if you go to spartan ops (a credit-earning option), it says you need an xbox live gold acount to play it, and this is true, but there is an easier (albeit slower) way to get XP. 

What you should do now is go into war games and pick "custom game". now pick a game mode and map that fits your fancy (preferaby any of the slayer or regicide variants and set the time for EXACTALLY 10 MINUTES OR LESS (10 min. for maximum credits) and begin playing (make sure it's local gameplay also) this is were friends would come in handy. after 10 minutes of playing with your friends or even just waiting around doing nothing by yourself, the victory sign will play and you will be transfered to the XP earned screen, were you'll earn varying amounts of free, offline XP depending on if you played with other people, the game type, and how long you played. (any more that 10 minutes is a waste unless your playing local split-screen with friends)  

you can repeat that process as long as you wish to gain more levels, gain more spartan points, and gain more armor. and your credit surpluss at the end of 10 minute games will increase each rank, BUT IT WILL NOT GO ABOVE 1190 CREDITS that you earn as a game total if you play by yourself without killing anybody, for example (you can get more if you play with friends, however). The bliss of this arangement is that you can start a 10 minute game BY YOURSELF and get credits for doing ABSOLUTLY NOTHING. you could read, clean your room, anything you wan't; and every 10 minutes, you get XP towards your specilazation! it's also a method for macinimators to get the armor they wan't.

I hope this guide will help you guys out, and if you have any questions, post them here and I'll find time to answer. untill next week, I hope you all have a totally epicly awesome day! :thumbup:

Holding the fort,

SNIP3m101-(last seen at curcuit city :offtopic:

If you make sure your the first person to walk in the snow, It saves the time of walking in another's footsteps.

snip3m101_by_bronyswag-d71n6j2.png

THE LAST MACHINIMATORS

#2 BaconShelf

BaconShelf

AKA Minutes to Midnight

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,920 posts
Admired
  • Gamertag:BaconShelf
  • LocationSomewhere, Everywhere, Anywhere and Nowhere. And everything inbetween.

Achievements

User's Awards

2    3                2               

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

And...?

Is that it because you just sort of... Stopped.

Guys, Im tired of people raging at 343i! They're not THAT bad! Halo 4 was their first game they made, they just have to get used to making games.

UNSCMTMSIG_zpsa94b10ad.jpg

(Image by  ☢Self Destruct☢)

I LIKE HALO 4. PROBLEM? PM ME AND WE CAN 'DISCUSS' IT. WITH MY SHOTGUN

#3 SNIP3m101

SNIP3m101

Prophet of Regret

• Members
  • 140 posts
Likable
  • Location1 year has passed...not M.O.M, but choose not to dwell on it...having adverse reactions from the bio-hazard attack...feeling hungry...and itcy...

Achievements

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:52 PM

fixed post, sorry about that everyone, computer crashed in middle of writing it.

If you make sure your the first person to walk in the snow, It saves the time of walking in another's footsteps.

THE LAST MACHINIMATORS

#4 Trifle10

Trifle10

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 509 posts
Likable

Achievements

User's Awards

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

another profile of mine is silver. until i can get it back to gold, xp is super slow (about 20 per game). so far ive gotten it to SR4

btw, this should be in general discussion. why? there's nothing relating to special edition and hardly can be called a collectiable

best part about playing offline is you control the match. meaning your other controllers can be afk and you rake in the kills with your weapon choices in your preferred gamemodes

Edited by Trifle10, 17 July 2013 - 11:34 AM.

bye forever.

#5 SNIP3m101

SNIP3m101

Prophet of Regret

• Members
  • 140 posts
Likable

Achievements

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:22 PM

another profile of mine is silver. until i can get it back to gold, xp is super slow (about 20 per game). so far ive gotten it to SR4

btw, this should be in general discussion. why? there's nothing relating to special edition and hardly can be called a collectiable

best part about playing offline is you control the match. meaning your other controllers can be afk and you rake in the kills with your weapon choices in your preferred gamemodes

Told you it'd be slow, but keep at it, more XP will come your way

THE LAST MACHINIMATORS

#6 Trifle10

Trifle10

343 Guilty Spark

• Dedicated Members
  • 509 posts
Likable

Achievements

User's Awards

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

its better to become gold again and wait until you reach 50, take on Engineer, get to 60, and equip Fast Track into your loadout. that way you can earn a little extra per game

bye forever.

#7 SNIP3m101

SNIP3m101

Prophet of Regret

• Members
  • 140 posts
Likable

Achievements

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

its better to become gold again and wait until you reach 50, take on Engineer, get to 60, and equip Fast Track into your loadout. that way you can earn a little extra per game

True, but what about the people who don't have or cant get the gold accouts online? nice armor by the way.

THE LAST MACHINIMATORS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users