Laggy Servers and Glitchy maps

Lethalguy101

I have been trying to get onto a decent multiplayer server today for the past few hours, and I couldn't finish a single match because I kept timing out. My internet is just fine and the servers were working just fine for me last night.

I also noticed a post on these forums regarding spawn camping in simplex during online. A player found a glitch to go on top of the map, and spawn camped this guys entire team, causing extremely unfair gameplay. Honestly, this is really killing me in the Halo franchise. I think I might not even try to get Halo 5 and just be done. Unless Bungie gets Halo back, Halo will never be the same.

343 Industries, please fix your adopted child(Halo 4).

I know apparently the game is P2P as far as servers go so some say we can't blame this on any servers at 343... But I have been noticing it is horrible lately. Despite it being P2P I believe there has to be some connection with Microsoft, Etc. Not sure what that could do to lag...

I don't know if I am just extra irritable lately but I have been quitting most games I join. I severely dislike things occurring noticeable spans of time after I know they do, things jumping around..

It is completely bulla hit that 343 removed search protocols. I should be able to find a game based on "good connection" like back in the day.