The New Legend of 343 Industries Community Forum

Absolute Dog

Insignia, you have since day one, been a Legend of this forum, i still remember when you joined, you were, and still are the perfect member, the way you carry yourself both within the forum and the shoutbox should be an example to all members.

You my friend are a true Legendary Member, plus the picture proves it as well :hrhr:

ironman_zps03f15ba0.jpg

Its been an honor serving with you

:jester:

• Like 8

Thank you all. So much! It truly is an honor to wear this color.

I could not have achieved this without any of you. You, the community as a whole welcomed me, supported me and made my time here absolutely brilliant.

We each have a legend inside of us, and you guys helped me shine!

On another note, I have reached my daily quota of likes for today. These posts really did make me smile! More likes will be given when I get back on.

I could continue with a whole list of names of the people I would love to give shout outs to, but I think they know who they are. Thank you guys.

Just remember, this is not a goodbye, I just won't be around very much for a while.

I love you all! 

So, see you around!

• Like 8

I just want to start out by saying...you FOOPing loco esse! And dang you you turdwad. On a more serious note, I can't think of a more loyal and deserving member. Keep it up bud, and come back as often as possible!

• Like 1

Hey, a bit late but... COME BACK MAN! This site needs you! Thanks for all those great, wondeful signatures you made for us. You are really a funny and polite guy, I hope you'll come back soon! Thank you for all you've done, I wish you the best of luck :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you remember but you were the very first person (or should I say Legend) that I talked to on this site. And I always tried to find new ways to change my signature because I just wanted to see what you could come up with. lol You're amazing at what you do. Keep up the good work you'll go far. :) You deserve to be legendary.

• Like 3