▸ Fun Custom Games / Playing Everything ◂ (July 14th)

NinetysBorn

Please Don't Answer This Until You've Attended My Lobby.  

1. 1. On a scale of 1 - 5 how would you rate me as a host?

• 1 / 5 Needs Improvement...
    • 2 / 5 Decent
    • 3 / 5 Good
    • 4 / 5 Cool
    • 5 / 5 Amazing!

HOW TO JOIN:
1) Go on to your xbox live message inbox
2) Create new message
3) Enter gamertag (NinetysBorn)
4) Enter text "inv90s"
5) Send message
6) Wait for my game invite
7) Accept game invite and have fun!! :)
(If you RSVP on HaloCustoms.com that'd also be extremely appreciated and helpful)

WHAT MAPS ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY ON?
SpeedRun, Netherden, Jump Rope, CLUE Maps, La Grille, Crash-Up Derby, The 3 Switches, Smashy-Chase, NZ_Insanity, Ro Sham Bo Hallway, Gun Game, Nowhere USA, Vacant, Bowser's Castle MK64, Shroom Plague, Rainbow Road, Undead Cinema, Dead Space, Hollow Wood, Ghost in the Mist, Blood Gulch v.2.1, Burrows, Dodge Ball, Serpent Rally, Tremors, Derailed, Off the Grid, NZ_Deadlock, Sparta, Ravaged Relay, The Trenches, and much much more!! :D

WHAT TIME DO YOUR CUSTOM GAMES START?
The custom games lobby will be starting around 10:00am PST and ending around 1:00pm PST If you're in a different time zone check this out http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ :thumbup:

NOTE:
- Be respectful (if you want to act like a little kid that's fine, but please not in my lobby)
- Members who RSVP on HaloCustoms.com will be given priority
- Help me host a great lobby (enforce the rules, give out advice, converse with others, and pretty much just be cool with everyone)
- Don't forget your mic (you could get booted for being in a private chat or for not having a mic)
- Please no screaming, playing music, or interrupting others (we can hear you just fine, if you're too loud I'll let you know)
- I keep a max of only 14 players to prevent lag
- Last but not least quitters never win ;)

• Like 2

Hi, me again. I just checked out the Timezone converter, and discovered that 10am PST is 1am here... I'm so sorry, but i can't really play at 1 in the morning sorry mate.

Ahh :/ That's alright man. Normally I don't host lobbies around this time, but it's for a special occasion. Thanks for taking the time to let me know though, man. I hope I can see you in one of my future lobbies :)

The lobby will be starting not too long from now. Anyone who feels like playing some custom games or having a fun time is invited :) So, please send me a message over Xbox Live or RSVP on HaloCustoms.com  Happy gaming everyone and I hope to see you there :thumbup: