The Eternal Night Theory [Teaser]

Minuette

"OMG, he's back with another project that will never be made!" Nope.

The Eternal Night Theory is going to be set in almost all the Halo's (Halo 3, Reach, and maybe even 4)

It will be set in a first to third person narrative where I try and recreate the feeling that you get when playing Dear Esther.

It will have little to no action but just story telling with a dark atmosphere if I can create that type of enviroment.

Voice narration will be done by me as per usual, Once I create the story a little bit further I may have some other people voice in it if they want as "memories" or "dialogue" in the story.

The original idea of this went around as I got stumped on the original Eternal Night and how I was going to make it work since I always create such great blockbuster stories! (Meh) But it ended up being impossible in my type of situation right now since I believe part of Eternal Night was going to be Live-Action since Alaska holds an abandoned Military base which is open to the public, somewhat. Now for the Teaser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9imSSKDa5vc&feature=youtu.be

Yes, the planet/picture is actually moving as well as some of the stars are flickering. (Done in After Effects)

Music is: Hans Zimmer - 503 (Angels & Demons OST)

Hope you enjoyed the teaser and gave you some inspiration for your own machinima's or stories.

• Like 1